Doom Patrol And Titans Cancelled By HBO Max

It's possible that the creators of Doom Patrol wouldn't have fought to keep the show on the air if they'd known it was going to be canceled, given that they'd already stated they wanted it to run for four seasons. The cancellation of Titans is upsetting, but the end of Doom Patrol is even more of a blow to the DC Comics universe. It is not without its redeeming qualities, but on the whole, it is not a very good thing. Let's keep our fingers crossed that the new DCU has an interesting take on the Titans.

Suomi, Finland in my heart forever!
Since I can remember, Doom Patrol has been one of my favorite comic book adaptations, and I'm astonished by how well the show has done. It would be devastating for me to see it end. Doom Patrol should be given another season, in my opinion. At least we aren't starting from scratch, though. And it's a real shame because Rita was someone I really liked.

sup
I believe Titans was canceled because James Gunn wants to turn the series into a movie. I dare say the next Teen Titans film should have a significantly more optimistic tone than the previous ones, and that it should be made into a movie. My biggest issue with Titans was that the other Titans, such as Beast Boy, Cyborg, and even Starfire, lightened the mood in contrast to Raven and Robin, who kept it serious when it needed to be. Of course, the presence of a character like Raven necessitates a darker tone at times, what with Trigon and all. That was one thing the cartoon got right.

Titans ought to have a fun atmosphere, much like the Guardians of the Galaxy films.
It's too ideal, and it might make it easier for them to connect with children who grew up watching the show in the 2000s.
It was decided to make it very dark, which made it impossible to watch the show.

Only Superman and Lois, Pennyworth, and Peacemaker remain in the DC live-action TV lineup after these cancellations and the end of The Flash. The new management cancels every DC show after we get a live-action Superman show with Superman in it. I don't think it's fair.

Imagine all the people living in peace
Doom Patrol is one of my all-time favorite shows, despite occasionally driving me insane. The showrunners have already decided to end the show after four seasons, so it is time to move on. Titans had the potential to be a fantastic show, and the first season was excellent. This bothers me not at all. Everything quickly deteriorated after that, with the third season being the worst. Despite the fact that all of the actors are excellent, the script falls short.

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
Welcome to the graveyard! Some people say that Netflix is the graveyard of canceled shows. Maybe the Doom Patrol and Titans episodes will be streamed there.

"Powered up and ready to go!"
I can't believe it, Doom Patrol and Titans are cancelled by HBO Max! These shows were my absolute favorite, I loved Rita and Cliff's characters so much. I just wish I was a billionaire so I could save all these cancelled shows. It's so unfair, I really hope these characters will be reintroduced in the DCU somehow. Why do all the good shows have to go