Doom Patrol And Titans Cancelled By HBO Max

Administrator
<p>It’s not exactly earth-shattering news if you’ve been following the headlines, but Warner Bros has just confirmed the fourth seasons of DC shows Doom Patrol and Titans will be the last of each. Though these shows have their fans — Doom Patrol especially — WB’s clean sweep of all disconnected DC programs in favor of a unified Gunnverse makes their continued existences impossible. Also, everything is getting cancelled at HBO Max anyway.</p>

Is this real cancelation or are they going to be given a chance to wrap it up like they did to Stargirl?

Live free
This is why I am pirating The last of US, I just dont have the confidence to give HBO Max money after their recent actions.

Titans is Trash so I am not interested on that show but losing Doom Patrol Sucks. It is a catalyst on helping Brendan Fraser to comeback.

This show could have benifited from Brendan Fraser's Award nominations. Stupid Idea to cancel Doom Patrol.

I believe Doom Patrol is not canceled. The Show runners said they want a 4 season run. So I trust they can get that ending.

Complete Global saturation
This was always going to happen as the DCU must take over and all the current DC shows must end. I really hope Gunn will give us his schedule soon because January is almost over and all we have left to look forward to is more delays. I'm not particularly happy, but I'm also not upset. They didn't seem likely to make it this far, to be honest. There were no hiccups during the race. Remember that DC Universe, which is no longer an active streaming service, was where these shows first debuted. Actually, much longer than I had expected. For better or worse, both were innovative approaches to the superhero genre that broadened the expectations viewers had of a superhero property. Greetings to the Titans and Doom Patrol!

While Titans haven't really been missed, it's unfortunate for Doom Patrol. I pray that they can salvage what they can from the things they cancel and wish them luck for the future. Although I've never found Cyborg particularly interesting, I found his backstory in Doom Patrol to be fascinating. The Titans' construction took a while. however, the Doomsday Protective Service I'm so sorry to hear that.

I can do this
I didnt watch because I have to wait for both of them to end before I can watch them. I avoid ongoing shows because cancellations are annoying. I made the right decision to skip.

The Last of Us: Season 2 was just recently released, while Season 2 of House of Dragon is still in the works ( whatever that time frame is). I can't keep my HBO Max subscription just because one show is on. Unless, of course, they seize Lois Lane and Superman for HBO Max subscribers only. S/L is the only remaining project from Berlanti's television and film slate. coincidence?