Don't Miss Tartakovsky's Latest, Unicorn Warriors Eternal

Follow me
The release of this series has me Soooo Psyched! As it has been such a hot topic in the community's animation scheme for so long, how exciting is it to witness a Unicorn Warriors Eternal promotional video at last after a whole year? This is going to be Genndy Tartakovsky's next epic Adult effort, and of course the gorgeous team behind it, has been eagerly anticipated. Honestly, I can't wait! Since the animation community has been so hyped for this series, you guys should promote this series.

Imagine all the people living in peace
I sincerely hope that this show is a success. The 2D ANIMATION in the Unicorn Warriors Eternal trailer is stunning, and Genndy Tartakovsky's stellar work adds to the awe.

Meme Master
Another Genndy Tartakovsky cartoon would be welcome; they are a breath of fresh air in the world of adult animation. This show appears to be completely insane. I'm really looking forward to it! This appears to be the culmination of all of Genndy's previous efforts. the world, the characters, the animation, the action, and the aesthetic... I'm excited to see this.

Resident of Bandora's Palace
The renowned Genndy Tartakovsky has created yet another program! His work on Samurai Jack and Dexter's Laboratory was outstanding. I've been waiting for more information since the announcement. I'm curious why they chose Adult Swim when this was originally scheduled to air on CN. I was concerned that the Warner Bros.-Discovery merger would result in the cancellation of this series, so it's great to see that this hasn't happened. I'm looking forward to seeing it when it comes out in May. I am more of an anime person than a cartoon person but I am hyped.

The Princess of the Ball
A time-traveling samurai and alien teens who merge into a massive robot are pursued by a caveman and a t-rex in a pair of buddy adventures. Now there's a show starring young, resurrected super heroes that combines steampunk, magic, fantasy, and time travel!? It truly appears to be a lifetime's work. By combining everything he has worked on, he is essentially creating his own show. AND he just might be able to pull it off flawlessly!

DJ

I enjoyed watching Dexter's Laboratory and Samurai Jack on Cartoon Network as a child, so I'm glad to see Genndy Tartakovsky is still creating interesting material. Although Unicorn Warriors Eternal seems to be a change from his earlier work, I am completely confident in his capacity to produce something fantastic and cool.
I completely concur! During my childhood days, Dexter's Laboratory and Samurai Jack were among my most cherished shows on Cartoon Network, and I'm thrilled about Genndy Tartakovsky's new creation, Unicorn Warriors Eternal. Despite its differences from his previous works, I'm confident that he will maintain his reputation for generating inventive and captivating content.