The World Warrior
You are just one cliche after another. Criticism is one thing, what you are doing is not criticism. Maybe you can scam others here that it is, hell maybe you even think what you are doing is criticism.. If you really think it is.. I feel sorry for you.

Call it what you like, but it is what it is. You can try to make yourself look like the good guy in this situation, but you're no better than me.

I don't care if people care what I say or do here or on youtube. But you have just said DIRECTLY that you are going to be a dick to me regardless of the situation. That said, you mean nothing. I have stated many times that I am an ass, douche, or general ****. The people I respect know who they are. Guys like you are just your average, every day net douche bag. You expect people to agree with what ever it is you say, and when they don't you cry: DON'T BASH OTHERS OPINIONS. Now you just say it's me you are being a dick to. You sir, can just go **** yourself :):thumbs::laugh::O_O::p:169::loltongue:

And yeah keith I am being a dick to him here. Can't say I am sorry, because with a guy like this, I am not sorry. Not one little bit.

He's proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, that he is not better than that.

I'm sorry to hear this and sadly disappointed. First person to lay his gun down in a situation like this is the true man and winner. The one that returns fire is sadly just as big a loser as the other.

:nono:

If you both keep this up, you're both lining up to be examples of our "Don't be a dick" policy.

So... if you both want a several week break from HJU.... keep it up. If you both would like a month or more... try and be sneaky passive aggressive about it... trying to subtly bother the other. That would make me even angrier.

Want me to have respect for you... and prove a HJU is better than other places... be men and learn how to settle things like this.

Banned
Call it what you like, but it is what it is. You can try to make yourself look like the good guy in this situation, but you're no better than me.

I never said I was better than you. You are just trying to paint yourself as this innocent guy who's only trying to pass out constructive criticism. You are not doing that. You are spewing your double standard. Hell I wouldn't care if you came out and called me a cock-sucking asshole for not agreeing with you. But that's not what you are doing. You are saying YOU can think a certain way, but I have no business telling others what I think.

Want me to have respect for you... and prove a HJU is better than other places... be men and learn how to settle things like this.

I've replied to posts of his or in the same threads as him this last month or so with out issue. Then today he starts his **** up again.

Last edited:
The World Warrior
I never said I was better than you. You are just trying to paint yourself as this innocent guy who's only trying to pass out constructive criticism. You are not doing that. You are spewing your double standard. Hell I wouldn't care if you came out and called me a cock-sucking asshole for not agreeing with you. But that's not what you are doing. You are saying YOU can think a certain way, but I have no business telling others what I think.

Let it go.

I'm sorry to hear this and sadly disappointed. First person to lay his gun down in a situation like this is the true man and winner. The one that returns fire is sadly just as big a loser as the other.

:nono:

If you both keep this up, you're both lining up to be examples of our "Don't be a dick" policy.

So... if you both want a several week break from HJU.... keep it up. If you both would like a month or more... try and be sneaky passive aggressive about it... trying to subtly bother the other. That would make me even angrier.

I'm just impressed that you're taking action. I was curious as to how much longer you were going to let this **** go on, before you or another mod stepped in...

I'm done. I told myself I'd knock it off if a mod stepped in.

jesus_says-tshirt.jpg

Banned
So he only did this to get a reaction, and even went to far as to tell himself he wouldn't push it if a mod got involved. Yeah that's a perfect reason not to get time off from the forums. Sad really.

Banned
Both of you are guilty for how this was handled.

No. I am guilty only for putting up with his ****. He posted in a thread that was dead for over a week just to get a rise. HE admitted to trolling until a MOD came in. I also won't put up with it in the future. If that makes me a shitty person, so be it.