The World Warrior
Oh I know the **** I've done. The double standard comes from douche bags like yourself. You think you are allowed to say anything you want, but if I say something then it's the end of the fucking world in your eyes. You can bash on things, slam things, and say **** all you want.. .But the minute I say I don't like something in a forceful or opinionated way YOU and those like YOU start to bash me. I'll admit I am an opinionated bastard, but you are one of the biggest fucking hypocrites around here. You can't even see the **** you do as I have said above. You are proving me right by saying what you have in your post.

That's funny, because aside from you, I don't really "bash" or "slam" anyone or anything and I challenge you to find a post where I do. Unlike you, I've acknowledged that I was a douchebag and have toned it down a great deal. I'm really only a dick to you, because I have no respect for the likes of you.

Anyway, if you have such a problem with all this, go back to your YouTube rantings, perhaps someone will pretend to care.

I've called him out on his hypocrisy on several occasions, as have others, yet he remains in denial, implying that he's done no wrongdoing, then attempts to reverse it by calling others hypocrites. It's cosmic irony.

Whether or not that's how you feel, that was a pretty dickish way to say it. Really served no other purpose that to I guess... make yourself "look cool."

Really wish people wouldn't do that on HJU... especially in the thread on how not to be a dick. :170:

That's funny, because aside from you, I don't really "bash" or "slam" anyone or anything and I challenge you to find a post where I do. Unlike you, I've acknowledged that I was a douchebag and have toned it down a great deal. I'm really only a dick to you, because I have no respect for the likes of you.

Anyway, if you have such a problem with all this, go back to your YouTube rantings, perhaps someone will pretend to care.

Yeah... picking and choosing who you feel it's alright to be a dick to is a pretty shitbag thing to do.

I say this cuz you make me raise my eyebrows and short admiration in being a person that has realized his weakness and works toward being better. That takes a lot of strength and wisdom. Don't short yourself by choosing specific people that you feel it's okay to be a dick to... that takes you back to square one.

Be better than that.

Banned

I don't care if people care what I say or do here or on youtube. But you have just said DIRECTLY that you are going to be a dick to me regardless of the situation. That said, you mean nothing. I have stated many times that I am an ass, douche, or general ****. The people I respect know who they are. Guys like you are just your average, every day net douche bag. You expect people to agree with what ever it is you say, and when they don't you cry: DON'T BASH OTHERS OPINIONS. Now you just say it's me you are being a dick to. You sir, can just go **** yourself :):thumbs::laugh::O_O::p:169::loltongue:

And yeah keith I am being a dick to him here. Can't say I am sorry, because with a guy like this, I am not sorry. Not one little bit.

Be better than that.

He's proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, that he is not better than that.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95SYdjRVCR0"]DAAAMMMMMMMMMMMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - YouTube[/ame]

The World Warrior
I don't care if people care what I say or do here or on youtube. But you have just said DIRECTLY that you are going to be a dick to me regardless of the situation. That said, you mean nothing. I have stated many times that I am an ass, douche, or general ****. The people I respect know who they are. Guys like you are just your average, every day net douche bag. You expect people to agree with what ever it is you say, and when they don't you cry: DON'T BASH OTHERS OPINIONS. Now you just say it's me you are being a dick to. You sir, can just go **** yourself :):thumbs::laugh::O_O::p:169::loltongue:

He's proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, that he is not better than that.

Spare me the 8th grade profanties, they've grown tired. I thought you were done? You've stated several times that you were done replying, but you keep coming back for more. Do I get to you that badly? At first I didn't think you gave two tinker shits about my criticism, but now you're giving me the notion that I really truly anger you... I'm hope you're not as hostile in person as you are online. :eyebrow:

Banned
Spare me the 8th grade profanties, they've grown tired. I thought you were done? You've stated several times that you were done replying, but you keep coming back for more. Do I get to you that badly? At first I didn't think you gave two tinker shits about my criticism, but now you're giving me the notion that I really truly anger you... I'm hope you're not as hostile in person as you are online. :eyebrow:

You are just one cliche after another. Criticism is one thing, what you are doing is not criticism. Maybe you can scam others here that it is, hell maybe you even think what you are doing is criticism.. If you really think it is.. I feel sorry for you.