私の占いは当たる
dickkp.jpg

Heroes are forever
Two things I should say:

1. More people in this forum need to take a look at this thread.

2. What the hell is going on here? :rofl:

I'm sick of the lame double standard some people have around here. They want the right to express their thoughts and opinions, but when something contrary to what they believe is said... Those people bash the new party.

Which is exactly what you do. "Everyone's entitled to their opinion.... but if you disagree with me then you're just stupid. I don't have to explain myself ever but I demand everyone else provide examples of what they claim" You talk about doublespeak.

The World Warrior
Which is exactly what you do. "Everyone's entitled to their opinion.... but if you disagree with me then you're just stupid. I don't have to explain myself ever but I demand everyone else provide examples of what they claim" You talk about doublespeak.

I've called him out on his hypocrisy on several occasions, as have others, yet he remains in denial, implying that he's done no wrongdoing, then attempts to reverse it by calling others hypocrites. It's cosmic irony.

Banned
I've called him out on his hypocrisy on several occasions, as have others, yet he remains in denial, implying that he's done no wrongdoing, then attempts to reverse it by calling others hypocrites. It's cosmic irony.

Oh I know the **** I've done. The double standard comes from douche bags like yourself. You think you are allowed to say anything you want, but if I say something then it's the end of the fucking world in your eyes. You can bash on things, slam things, and say **** all you want.. .But the minute I say I don't like something in a forceful or opinionated way YOU and those like YOU start to bash me. I'll admit I am an opinionated bastard, but you are one of the biggest fucking hypocrites around here. You can't even see the **** you do as I have said above. You are proving me right by saying what you have in your post.

By the way mods: I am not going to not reply to guys like this anymore. If they want to be complete fucks about this ****, then I will reply in kind. I am sick of their bullshit double standard when it comes to things. I've used the report function on these guys one to many times, and the **** continues to happen. So be it.

No people can disagree with me or anyone else as much as they want. I don't have to agree with their disagreeal. Also, people DON'T have to explain themselves when they express an opinion. Sure it would be nice, but there is nothing that says they have to. I usually do try and explain why I think they way I do, you just don't like my explanations, so you bash it. You do the same to others.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
All I can say is "POOF!"... :laugh: