Don’t Worry Darling – A 1950s housewife stuck in a stepford wives nightmare

Administrator
Staff member
Don’t Worry Darling is a horror movie directorial debut of Olivia Wilde. The actress turned director shows promise in the horror genre because the trailer puts dread to a different level. She also played a role in this film because it saved her cash from hiring an actress.
It is also the acting debut of former One Direction member Harry Styles. The main male character of the movie franchise “After” is based on fanfiction about him. Now it is ironic that he plays a character similar to Hardin Scott. It is also interesting that we have two British leads in a movie playing American characters. Their American accents are impressive that if I don’t know who they are, I will really think they are American. If you loved Chris Pine in the two Wonder Woman movies, You would...

Continue reading...

Hello Friends!
Harry is all grown up now, He is not the cute boy from One Direction anymore. Time is really running fast.

Ada Finally Waited!
Chris Pine, Are you resting? I swear he have 5 movies this year alone.

Wandavision
Christina Ricci also have a 1950s horror movie too.

Olivia should do more directing. She really have the potential to win awards someday.

Wandavision
There is an Irony having two British lead actors faking an American Accent. This is the first time I heard Harry Styles with American accent.

JBO SLOT GAME ONLINE SLOT
This movie looks suspiciously like that Nicole Kidman film and another series whose name I can't recall right now. This premise has been done so many times before, so I'm hoping Olivia will do something different, but that doesn't appear to be the case based on the trailer alone.

Resident of Bandora's Palace
I'm used to seeing Florence Pugh in wholesome roles.
I find it strange to see her in romantic moments.
Is it just me, or did many cast members appear in a Marvel/DC film?

What if it's the current day, and males are keeping women from the 1950s to keep them from becoming self-sufficient? Since the storyline states that this is an experimental colony, it appears that these ladies have been indoctrinated.