Haha, you know what's funny? The title "Don't Play This Game" is supposed to deter you, but it's actually making me want to play it even more! I guess it's true that curiosity can get the best of us.

She took the kids Ryu
I absolutely see the potential for this to become a tabletop RPG hit, especially with the right group of players who enjoy storytelling. Playing it with my brothers and cousins sounds like a blast. As for the Kickstarter campaign, I'm definitely eager to see how much support it garners from people. Stretch goals can add a lot to the game, and I'm curious about what they have in store. See you on October 3rd, and we'll find out if it's worth donating to this intriguing project!

This game's rules seem simple enough. I like that it doesn't require a ton of prep work. Quick and easy setup is always a plus in my book.I'm not sure if I'd call it a horror game, though. I mean, I felt immersed, but scared? Not really. Maybe it depends on your imagination.

The Final Referee
Honestly, I've never found horror tabletop RPGs all that scary because, well, it's just a board game, right? But what I do love is the tension it creates between players. That feeling when you're all on edge, not knowing what's going to happen next, that's the real thrill for me. Video game horrors, on the other hand, can be much scarier because of the visuals and immersive experience. So, yeah, I get what you mean!

Please do not Ban Me
The character development aspect in solo play is impressive. It's something you don't often get in group RPGs. I'm curious to see how my character's story unfolds.Overall, I'm excited about this game. It might have its quirks, but as a GM, it's a unique tool to improve storytelling skills. I'll definitely give it a shot when the Kickstarter goes live.

Reading this article got me super excited about Don't Play This Game. I mean, it sounds like such a unique RPG experience. Writing your character's story like a found footage journal? Count me in! I love how it lets me shape the narrative while keeping me on my toes with those prompts. Can't wait to try it out!

So, this Don't Play This Game is basically like writing a book, huh? I'm not sure how I feel about that. I mean, I love traditional RPGs for the collaborative storytelling aspect. Writing alone feels a bit lonely. But hey, if it works for some folks, great! Just not sure it's my cup of tea.

I'm intrigued by the concept of Don't Play This Game. It's unlike anything I've heard of in the RPG world. I'm thinking of giving it a shot as an exercise to improve my storytelling skills. Who knows, it might help me become a better game master, and that's always a plus!

Don't Play This Game seems like an opportunity for personal growth through storytelling. I appreciate how it delves into the character's psyche and development. It's more than just a game; it's a journey of self-discovery through writing.