K

kamil88

Could someone tell me, please, out of all groups that translate this show (Commie/Doremi/Doki) with one is best, in both AV and subs quality?

Banned
Could someone tell me, please, out of all groups that translate this show (Commie/Doremi/Doki) with one is best, in both AV and subs quality?

Doremi are admitted speed subbers of Precure. That said, they do a pretty good job.

I have no idea what the group Doki is.

Commie I avoid most of the time.

The new Tendou Souji

Doki's pretty terrible, don't bother with them.

Personally, I'm using Curecom but, you can use Doremi too if you should wish to.

PARTY HARD
Definitely go Doremi and CureCom, as of the four subbing DokiDoki Pretty Cure, they're the most experienced with subbing Precure.

Especially since CureCom finished off Fresh Pretty Cure, marking off another of the series pre-Heartcatch fully subbed, and Doremi is currently doing 5GoGo.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I love the 4th episode. Never expected a rich girl can beat some bullies. XD

If Mana was Emiya Shirou, then Alice is Batman.

K

kamil88

Very clever idea, with giving Alice defense/blocking spells, martial arts originally were suposed to be used only for self defense.

K

kamil88

Another enjoyable episode:
- I thought Makopi will be snobbish type of character, but, she is realy nice girl, who treat her idol job seriously, wanting to make people smile. I wonder, if that manager is her mother?
- Today Selfishness reminded me of Pokemon Starmie, with both look, and way it named attacks.
- Girl from with heart Selfishness was created, what`s with her lips? Kinda reminded me of a black face.

I had actually been enjoying the show for a while thanks to Regina, but the twist in the last episode really makes me want to drop it now.

Regina is not a Cure, so no Regina in the movies. She also has become evil again, Mana can't fight against her, and then the Cures are rescued by a newcomer... for a second time. I'm really not looking forward future episodes after they did that to Regina's character.

Although, I guess I was wrong in expecting DokiDoki would ever do something for a character not called Mana. The entire Regina story seems to be there just to make Mana connected to the main plot by giving her a personal drama.

All Stars New Stage 2 Ending credits

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW16ZMTljHU"]Pretty cure all star new stage 2 ending - YouTube[/ame]

I can't get enough of their swaying hips.