final-fantasy-xv-screen-02-ps4-us-06apr15

Hello, Final Fantasy XV Fans!

Final Fantasy XV's story has been receiving additional updates. Some people consider its story more on the straightforward and simple side if you compare it to previous Final Fantasy games. However, due to the game slightly feeling rushed and the storytelling not that good as some players and reporters say, there could be plot holes that are still unexplained or are not making any sense.

Do you know of any major plot holes in Final Fantasy XV? Or have they already been fixed by the character episode DLCs?

I think most of the stories in FF get tangent updates. Like FF 7 has crisis core and before crisis updates. Same can be said for FF15. But here the chance of expansion is more for the FF15. So they are going to cover some past plot holes and build future update on the top.

I think they added a patch to this Final Fantasy 15 game, when it first came out- although it only fixed some of the technical issues and bugs, instead of adding much content to the game. They were going to release a patch that would add more details to the complex politics and spiritual philosophies as well to this game-but I am not sure they ever did ?

Pointing out about the disaster of FFXV’s endgame, It seems like it is kind of glossed over that all of Gralea’s population was either turned into daemons or slain. That is a pretty horrible thing to happen and nobody really comments on it within the game. Granted that it’s not like there is a lot of downtimes to talk about it, but still. Actually, doesn’t it turn out that most of the population in Insomnia were killed by daemons before they could escape? That’s what I read somewhere, I am not sure.

Just thinking about a lot of the things that happens by the time Noctis escapes out of the crystal and like, it’s super dark! Even if you’ve succeeded, most of the world seems to have been gone to ashes. I know it’s named World of Ruin in reference to FFVI, but it feels a lot more in-your-face in XV.

Pointing out about the disaster of FFXV’s endgame, It seems like it is kind of glossed over that all of Gralea’s population was either turned into daemons or slain. That is a pretty horrible thing to happen and nobody really comments on it within the game. Granted that it’s not like there is a lot of downtimes to talk about it, but still. Actually, doesn’t it turn out that most of the population in Insomnia were killed by daemons before they could escape? That’s what I read somewhere, I am not sure.

Just thinking about a lot of the things that happens by the time Noctis escapes out of the crystal and like, it’s super dark! Even if you’ve succeeded, most of the world seems to have been gone to ashes. I know it’s named World of Ruin in reference to FFVI, but it feels a lot more in-your-face in XV.
Now that you mentioned it, they really didn't discuss it that much, especially with Noctis. They might have assumed that Noctis already knows the World's current state because he landed at Galdin Quay after he woke up.

People must already be used to it since they've spent years like that. They even formed hunting groups that specialize in killing these daemons.