I thought Luna was the power of illusions, like light illusions. Light illusions usually involving changing the direction of light using mirrors, etc; I guess Luna is something along those lines as it can alter the direction and movement of its limbs to trap the enemy in its illusion.

I'm half awake; hope that makes sense.

It's over 8,000!
It does make sense. The website said Luna is the Memory of Illusions or something like that before too.

"Training."
Luna can also be associated with feminism. Fang changes Double to a more feral style of movements.

The new breed.
When he changes to the Heat side he adopts a cool, "I am better than you" style of movement. This is most seen with Heat Metal and Heat Joker.
I definitely noticed that in Doubles part of the movie war 2010.

Well the way I see it:

Cyclone form: The Cyclone form makes a lot of use of sweeping, flowing movements, mostly evident by CJ's kicks.

Heat forms: Very street brawl-y style. It's more of a high-impact style and it's really obvious through the series

Luna: Wacky but moreover whipping style.

Trigger doesn't necessarily show much style since it's a gun mode but LT is rapid and tricky, HT is still high-impact, and CT seems like a mix between both.

Fang, obviously supposed to be the wild bezerker style

Xtreme just shares the way a lot of Ultimate forms fight but it seems knighty with the sword and shield combo.

Lolwut, these so soon?
I thought Luna was named that since it was illusions and moonlight is used a lot in different sorts of illusions. Think vampire stuff with mirrors and mist. Might explain why it works with Bat Shot.

And I thought Joker was named that due to Joker in Blade and the unpredictability it seems to have as well as the idea that Hardboilded men play cards where the Joker is the wild card which Shotaro has made references to before I think.