Does anyone knows where else I can find RangerSentaiLover's Videos!?

A Secret Messenger ...
By primary, you mean either little children, viewers of all ages or both!?

He means primary audience by geographical location. Toei makes programs and films for it's Japanese audience first*, before any others. At best, Americans is a peripheral concern.

Basically, Toei has no reason to "advertise" to foreign audiences using YouTube. Let's be honest, it's not like you guys would "buy the shows on DVD" anyway. People just want to watch stuff for free on YouTube.

*To the best of my knowledge, of course.

Last edited:
Plus, most of the times they really dont care for non-japanese audience. Maybe they can't/dont want to understand how their stuff id appreciated outside Japan, i dont know this. Otherwise, they'll put english subtitles in their DVDs.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Okay seriously, I have looked at the description on RangerSentaiLover's last video and she said that we could find her vids and download links on Rangerboard and Henshin Empire. Well, I have looked at the multimedia downloads sections to both sites and I found zip, zilch, nada. Has anyone on youtube told her that she could have put all of her videos on Veoh and Dailymotion yet!?

Last edited:
Okay seriously, I have looked at the description on RangerSentaiLover's last video and she said that we could find her vids and download links on Rangerboard and Henshin Empire. Well, I have looked at the multimedia downloads sections to both sites and I found zip, zilch, nada. Has anyone on youtube told her that she could have put all of her videos on Veoh and Dailymotion yet!?

Are you shy?