Does anyone knows where else I can find RangerSentaiLover's Videos!?

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
I have been looking at RangerSentailover 625's videos on YouTube and most of them were removed because of the whole "terms of violation" issue. The final video that he/she did was the "Operation Boukenger 4.0" video. I also heard that this person's video could be downloaded off of Henshin Empire and Rangerboard, but I have trying to ask this person if he/she has started an account on Veoh. So if anyone knows where else I can find RangerSentai Lover's video let me know.

Here's the person's Youtube account:http://www.youtube.com/RangerSentaiLover625

If you guys also have some of RSL625's work, can you give me a download link!?

Thanks again, you guys.

Last edited:
There's a way of downloading deleted youtube videos if you google around enough...

Lurker
:shakefist **** YOU COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT! LEAVE YOUTUBE ALONE! :shakefist

Ok, I am calm, but still... :mad: *Shows middle finger that represents all hate on Copyright Infringement*

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Another question, Has there been any recent videos from RangerSentaiLover on Google Video buy any chance!?

Lurker
:shakefist **** YOU COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT! LEAVE YOUTUBE ALONE! :shakefist

Ok, I am calm, but still... :mad: *Shows middle finger that represents all hate on Copyright Infringement*

:redface2: Yes, how dare they claim legal rights over their property that people are technically stealing.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
**** YOU COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT! LEAVE YOUTUBE ALONE!Ok, I am calm, but still... :mad: *Shows middle finger that represents all hate on Copyright Infringement*

:redface2: Yes, how dare they claim legal rights over their property that people are technically stealing.

Well the problem why Youtube removed some videos that involved the Power Rangers and the Super Sentai Series is that Both Disney and Toei have forced them into doing it. Of course the fans and other Youtube viewers do not understand the situation that going on with the two companies but if Toei want people to buy the shows on DVD, then they should have just cool their jets down and use Youtube to publicise the advertisement to their show and guaranteed the fans to actually watch the show or something like that, instead of just for Youtube to remove a few videos because of a fear of lawsuit.:disappoin :redface2:

In Justice, We Trust!
Well the problem why Youtube removed some videos that involved the Power Rangers and the Super Sentai Series is that Both Disney and Toei have forced them into doing it. Of course the fans and other Youtube viewers do not understand the situation that going on with the two companies but if Toei want people to buy the shows on DVD, then they should have just cool their jets down and use Youtube to publicise the advertisement to their show and guaranteed the fans to actually watch the show or something like that, instead of just for Youtube to remove a few videos because of a fear of lawsuit.:disappoin :redface2:

What ticks me off though, is when they remove a video specifically from your account, yet there's tones of videos like that, if not worse that they just leave up there.

Lurker
...but if Toei want people to buy the shows on DVD, then they should have just cool their jets down and use Youtube to publicise the advertisement...

Well, forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't Toei's primary audience in Japan? And, therefore, they wouldn't really need to advertise like that because their shows *are* the advertisement for their DVD.

What ticks me off though, is when they remove a video specifically from your account, yet there's tones of videos like that, if not worse that they just leave up there.

That's because they don't know. They aren't picking on random people. Somebody reports it, they check it out, and if it breaks their rules, they delete it. If no one reports it, nothing gets done.

Also, on a similar note, numerous networks, such as NBC, CBS, Fox, and others, pay to have clips of their shows placed on YouTube. As such, the clips are completely legal and therefore not subject to deletion.

Just a little FYI, folks. :thumbs:

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Well, forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't Toei's primary audience in Japan? And, therefore, they wouldn't really need to advertise like that because their shows *are* the advertisement for their DVD.

By primary, you mean either little children, viewers of all ages or both!?