does anyone know how to change the core drill battery... O.o

I need to know, the one in mine is losing its light. Its the drill from the American release of the box set of Gurren Lagann. I would appreciate ANY help you guys can help me with ^_^;;

Lurker
I need to know, the one in mine is losing its light. Its the drill from the American release of the box set of Gurren Lagann. I would appreciate ANY help you guys can help me with ^_^;;

That just means your GAR levels are waning. Go blow **** up in space, that should do the trick.

If you`re poor, you can always punch something into another dimension.

DSP

Lurker
First off, GOOD MAN for buying that box set, second, I have no idea, it's been a while since I've seen mine...but yeah I'm not entirely sure but see if you can pull the drill out of the base.

That just means your GAR levels are waning. Go blow **** up in space, that should do the trick.

If you`re poor, you can always punch something into another dimension.

you see Ive tried both of those and they just DON'T seem to do the trick. Ive also tried having my mech combine with other, larger, mech and STILL nothing. I think I may need to have something emotionally devastating happen before I see any results.... Ill get back to you.

:rofl2::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl2:

First off, GOOD MAN for buying that box set, second, I have no idea, it's been a while since I've seen mine...but yeah I'm not entirely sure but see if you can pull the drill out of the base.

On the first point, I totally agree with you. Gurren Lagann is my fav show just behind One Piece. Second I tried they and the base around the drill started bending and the drill itself (as its plastic) cracked... thankfully it's at the base so you can't see it, but still.

I was actually thinking of ether just saying fuckit and get another one off ebay or something or useing a hair dryer to soften the glue on the inside of it and the replace the batt then re glue it in there with some glue that'll stick but if enough force is used (not too much mind you) it'll come out easily... whatchu guys think? :hmm: