And we've regenerated. Grab your sonic screwdriver, straighten your celery stick, play a tune on your recorder and bring a banana.

To start the thread

The Eleventh Hour official description

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00rs6t7

The Doctor has regenerated into a brand new man, but danger strikes before he can even recover. With the TARDIS wrecked, and the sonic screwdriver destroyed, the new Doctor has just 20 minutes to save the whole world - and only Amy Pond to help him.

0006y1dr.png

Eye See You
Hell Yes!. I've been waiting forever for some new Who stuff, and that last X-Mas special was such a let down for me. Hopefully this is good.

EDITED BY VG FOR SPOILERYNESS - Yes, I know, it was years ago. But there are some people who are just getting into it, and I don't want their mindesplodes to happen early. :)

Oh, yeah sorry, I'd hate for someone to spoil that for me.

But serious, MINDASPLODE!!!

Last edited:
Banned
I'm looking forward to The New who.

I know alot of people (Including my Grandmother) loved David Tennent, so Matt as big shoes to fill.

As for his new Companion, She has the looks, thats for sure.
We'll see how she fair's.

Also:

Weeping_Angel.jpg

Banned
What's the word on the U.S. edition of Torchwood?.

Still in pre-production. Nowhere near the Pilot stage yet.
It's looking like it's gonna be a 2010-2011 Mid-Season premiere if where lucky. That's IF Fox approves the Pilot and takes Torchwood USA to series.

Last edited:
Eye See You
The new Doctor has a Jay Leno chin.

Still in pre-production. Nowhere near the Pilot stage yet.
It's looking like it's gonna be a 2010-2011 Mid-Season premiere if where lucky. That's IF Fox approves the Pilot and takes Torchwood USA to series.

Ah, thanks.

BBC Red button are showing 'Doctor Who - The eleventh hour - The first minute' starting next Weds 24th March

96484329.jpg