Banned
finally got see the new episode of Torchwood.

[HIDE]It was an alright episode, Jack falls in love with a foreigner, the guy betrays him, poor Jack, boo hoo. still at least we got to see what the three families look like. [/HIDE]

And Jack's ass, don't forget that :anime:

http://www.digitalspy.com/british-t...is-not-being-cut-down-says-steven-moffat.html

Doctor Who showrunner Steven Moffat has denied that the show's episode count has been reduced.

Moffat told The Daily Beast that rumors of cuts to the sci-fi drama are "absolute nonsense".

"First of all, we are airing in 2012," he insisted. "The only thing that's happening is that we're moving a bit later. There's lots of reasons for that that will become clear quite soon."

The writer added that Doctor Who has "never been more successful" and now has a "huge" international profile.

"It is certainly not a reduced episode count," he reiterated. "Do you think the BBC would really let that happen? With an average audience of 10 million?"

He continued: "You're not going to reduce a show like this. The opposite is going to happen, in fact."

Moffat also promised that many of Doctor Who's lingering plot threads will be resolved by the end of the current series.

The show returns to BBC One this Saturday at 7.10pm and airs the same day at 9/8c on BBC America.

Just watched an entire marathon of the current season on BBCA with a bunch of documentary stuff. So many spoilers for some one who just started but I've never been more hooked.

6.5x08 Let's Kill Hitler (Discussion) (SPOILERS!!)

54599381.jpg

In the desperate search for Melody Pond, the TARDIS crash lands in 1930s Berlin, bringing the Doctor face to face with the greatest war criminal in the Universe. And Hitler. The Doctor must teach his adversaries that time travel has responsibilities – and in so doing, learns a harsh lesson in the cruelest warfare of all.

A few more hours in the U.K

Later tonight for BBCA

cool hopefully i will be able to download it then in a couple hours :D i have it set to record latter on my pvr as well

DSP

Lurker
Oh god guys, the latest episode was just....it was just mindblowing, so much was resolved in this episode and yet so much more was left to answer, SUCH A BRILLIANT EPISODE!