Doctor-Who-Season-8-Listen-Orson-Pink-Samuel-Anderson.jpg

“When ghosts of past and future crowd into their lives, the Doctor and Clara are thrown into an adventure that takes them to the very end of the universe.

What happens when the Doctor is alone? And what scares the grand old man of Time and Space? Listen!â€​

OK this is the episode where I get on board with Twelve :anime:

DorifutoKaizā
The question for me is did he became a Time Lord at the academy after this or he actually flunked out and spend a while on Gallifrey before steal a TARDIS and proclaim himself as a Time Lord on his journey?

Maybe he did became a Time Lord but refused to join the Army hence they didn't assign him with a modern TARDIS so he were forced to steal an ancient Type 40 TARDIS from a museum.

I'm not sure what you mean? It seemed quite clear that the choice was between joining the army OR becoming a Time Lord. The male voice was pushing for him to join the army because he wasn't academic enough to become a Time Lord.

In classic Who the character Romana mentioned that The Doctor only just scraped a pass on his second attempt at his final exam to qualify as a Time Lord. So he is one, just not a very good one. Good enough to become Lord President of the High Council though :thumbs: