Doctor Prisoner: Doctors Can Be Very Scary!

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
<p>♦ There are Two Places You Should Never Go: A Prison and a Hospital</p>

I will Punish you in the name of the Sun
It's intriguing how the series delves into the complexities of morality and justice within the medical world. I can't imagine being in Dr. Na Yi-Je's shoes, facing such challenging circumstances. His determination to seek revenge while grappling with personal guilt adds layers to his character that I'm eager to explore further.

I get chills reading about Dr. Na Yi-Je's fierce rivalry with Dr. Sun Min-Sik! It's like witnessing a chess match, with each move more deliberate than the last. I applaud Dr. Han So-Geum's determination to find her brother amidst the mayhem. Her refusal to compromise her values offers a fresh perspective to the story.

Lame Lumineuse
The portrayal of the jail and hospital environments in "Doctor Prisoner" is startlingly accurate. It is disappointing to witness how power and privilege can corrupt even the most honorable of professions. Dr. Na Yi-Je's shift from a distinguished physician to a shrewd strategist reveals much about the terrible circumstances he confronts. I'm interested to see how his trip progresses.

As someone who appreciates psychological thrillers, "Doctor Prisoner" looks totally up my alley! The characters' complicated web of lies and cunning offers an engaging viewing experience. Dr. Na Yi-Je's pursuit for justice in a morally murky society is a plot I'm eager to get into.

The dynamic between Dr. Na Yi-Je and Dr. Sun Min-Sik is reminiscent of classic cat-and-mouse games. It's fascinating to witness their constant battle of wits unfold against the backdrop of a corrupt medical system. Dr. Han So-Geum's quest for truth adds an emotional depth to the narrative that resonates with me on a personal level.

Gucci Enthusiast
I appreciate how "Doctor Prisoner" sheds light on the darker aspects of society, particularly within the healthcare system. The juxtaposition of wealth and privilege against the struggles of the less fortunate is a stark reminder of the inequalities that exist in our world. Dr. Na Yi-Je's determination to seek justice serves as a beacon of hope amidst the chaos.

I became entranced by this when I saw it on Netflix. Why has this Korean drama been so negatively received? If you're looking for a main character that uses intelligence to plot retribution, this is it. Less romance and more turning of the tables. Actor Namgoong Min is fantastic! His identities in Hot Stove League and Good Manager couldn't have been more different in terms of manner, and now look at him—he's insane!

It's astonishing that this is real! One of my favorite manga/manhwa is being translated into a drama series, which I already knew. Hold on. This person looks like a cross between Chief Kim and Nam Gyu Man. I'm curious if they have the same storyline or plot, or if they simply have the same name but different storylines. Despite being brilliant and having a ten-step plan, they are insane and like causing harm to others. Just that the individuals he made suffer in Doctor Prisoner were bad.

The character development in "Doctor Prisoner" seems incredibly nuanced, especially in the case of Dr. Na Yi-Je. His journey from a disillusioned doctor to a master manipulator is both tragic and compelling. I'm eager to see how his interactions with Dr. Han So-Geum and Dr. Sun Min-Sik shape his path moving forward.