Tech Do you use your computer to watch TV?

Cord cutting is a popular trend these days. People are saving money by watching TV on their computer via home-streaming and straying away from cable companies. I am a fan. Most networks have a section in which you can view full episodes of a show they produce at no cost.

How much TV do you watch from your computer?

No, I don't watch TV on my computer because I don't have the time to do so. I do watch some short videos on YouTube, which is about technology and the reviews of gadgets. I used to watch Netflix a few years back, then ever since I went back to school, I didn't have much time to watch TV.

I hadn't watched much television on my computer, but might start doing so since I found a website that shows British television shows!
Before this month, though, the only time I watched anything from television on my desk top was if I missed an episode of a Masterpiece Classic series. Then, I'd watch the show while making notes for articles.

I never watch television shows when they air. I watch them on services like Hulu Plus and Netflix and other similar things. My roommate and I decided not to pay for a cable package in order to save money, so we couldn't watch TV if we wanted.

I am definitely a cord cutter. I feel that cable companies charge too much for their content. It is way cheaper to pay for Hulu plus, netflicks, and amazon instant video than it is to pay for a monthly cable subscription. I have a big screen TV connected to my computer, and I have ripped all of my DVD and blue ray movies to my computer. I also have a media server set up on my home network. I am able to access this content from anywhere I have an internet connection.

Cord cutting is a popular trend these days. People are saving money by watching TV on their computer via home-streaming and straying away from cable companies. I am a fan. Most networks have a section in which you can view full episodes of a show they produce at no cost.

How much TV do you watch from your computer?
All my TV is watched on a computer. I use apps like popcorn time but youtube has really replaced my Cable. Love youtube, you can customized your viewing. I haven't had cable TV for over 5 years. I first started out with Netflix now I don't need them anymore.

Daily. About 99.9% of the stuff I watch is through my pc, it is connected to our tv.

Watching things online definitely saves money (and time too)

Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk

I use my computer as a television but I do not watch TV in my computer. Let's just say, instead of watching specific channels and putting up with repetitive commercials, I prefer to stream my heart out and finish a series or movie in one sitting using my laptop or computer. It saves me time and makes things a lot faster for me.