Do you trust ebay sellers out of Hong Kong?

Space Ninja
And Zankatou, there was a guy two weeks ago selling a Kuuga Ultimate Form Figuarts for $20 when the lowest price I have seen it is $100.

There are plenty of Ultimate Forms on eBay right now for about and under $50. The closest I can find to your supposed $20 Kuuga are two that ended back in July for $29 and $30 and those were US sellers.

Tyrannosaurus!
The only item I've bought from HK was a Shinki Benio she was legit so I guess I had a good experiance.

Also something to keep in mind here in regards to low prices while it's wise to be cautious it doesn't always mean something fishy it could just mean the item is less scarce/popular in the region*see Alternators Nemesmis Prime for an example*

Last edited:
D

Dr Kain

There are plenty of Ultimate Forms on eBay right now for about and under $50. The closest I can find to your supposed $20 Kuuga are two that ended back in July for $29 and $30 and those were US sellers.

My bad, it was the Dragon Form.

悪を断つ剣
Hmmm... a typical strategy to lure you in, very commonly seen in eBay. They label the item price as low as possible, but the shipping is insanely high to cover up the cost; and this kind of strategy is a definitely not HK seller(s) privilege. I've seen sellers from different countries who do this too LOL~

D

Dr Kain

Wow, this seller has balls. I sent him a message asking him if I was indeed reading the auction, and that the item is a bootleg, and here is his response:

Dear drkainn,

Yep,you got the point

- catfire-auction

K

KamenRiderBritannia

Wow, this seller has balls. I sent him a message asking him if I was indeed reading the auction, and that the item is a bootleg, and here is his response:

Dear drkainn,

Yep,you got the point

- catfire-auction
why does he have balls? he told you what you wanted to know. he wasnt trying to hide anything.....

PK FIRE!!!!
I think I would trust a Hong Kong Seller, but the fact that eBay is just saturated with people misleading you, I guess I wouldn't trust one on ebay, but a website reputable from Hong Kong, sure!

Last edited:
D

Dr Kain

I think I would trust a Hong Kong Seller, but the fact that eBay is just saturated with people misleading you, I guess I would trust one on ebay, but a website reputable from Hong Kong, sure!

Well that is different, which is why I asked specifically about ebay sellers in general. It was not my intention to offend actual people from HK.

Last edited by a moderator:
Professional Chef and Entertainer
i just gotten the fusion switch and wizard ring from hong kong with free shipping, and it seems like good quality.