Do you think we'll ever seen Mortal Kombat Konquest on DVD?

Nube
I think we're all aware we can download it but what is the quality like? I don't want TV rips, I want DVD quality.

I always considered it just the final ep. No cliffhanger, just how **** ends. Which is bad. ass. I loved it. Now, I always assumed that if they did continue the series, that the rules of 'Mortal Kombat' would reverse what Shao Kahn had done because he violated them or whatever.

But my god that ending was powerful. It gave me chills!

"You. will. BOW. to... me."

GOD. That is the single kewlest Shao Kahn EVER.

Wow, I never thought of it that way but will now next time it happens I mean it even fits Mortal Kombat the new game implies the old MK game continuity ends with Shao Kahn winning.

I can't remember the final episode too well, I've read that yeah it was going to be undone in the second season obviously but that would have been kinda cheap "Oh it didn't happen", they should have done a different cliffhanger then.

I've been in a Mortal Kombat fix since playing the new game, and after seeing this thread I went and watched the first episode of Conquest last night online.

Wow, I forgot how darned good this show was. I remember it being all the rage with us in high school, how we'd stay up late to watch it and then talk about it the next day. I forgot it was an hour-long show, too. Really fulfilling.

Some bad acting and other minor things aside, I think this is probably one of the best media representations of Mortal Kombat ever. On just terms of being a satisfying MK adaptation, this blows Legacy out of the water (sure, the latter looks prettier, but god it's dull).

I never did see the entire series (though I did see the gollywomper of an ending), so I guess it's time to start watching. ...we'll see how long it takes me to watch over 20 hours of Kombat. I've been bad at watching shows; I'm still not finished with Kamen Rider Blade.... oh, and I've been away from these forums for a while too. Anybody miss me? Nah? Didn't think so. :) It took Mortal Kombat to bring me back.

Chief HJU News Editor
Aside from the extremely awful content of the show, I never understood how you could make a prequel about a tournament set 100s years before the movie (they're held every 100 years) when we know they lost the past 9?