I think it is depend on the player it self. It depends on how pro he/she. Or how many times he/she already played that game. Some times it just become hard for us to finish the game because it is our first time to play that game, but after we used to play that game it is the time for us to finish that game more easy.

Was already easy enough until they made it practically child's play when they added the Ring of Luci'i which made all the hard-to-beat boss levels extremely fast and easy to kill. Kind of ruined the game for me there since you have the ability to insta-kill almost everything in the game. T.T Now where's the fun in that? Grinding used to be the thing you do when it comes to these types of games and not just hand them the most powerful weapon in the game which you can use even at very low levels.

I find the game a bit easy compared to the last series. But at some point of the game, there are times i get annoyed with enemies. But overall it's fairly easy for me tho

I find the game a bit easy compared to the last series. But at some point of the game, there are times i get annoyed with enemies. But overall it's fairly easy for me tho
I don't think so, I always think the newer version will be more difficult to play if comparing with previous versions.
Anyway, it depends on each person when playing. For some, you can feel hard or easy when playing any versions.

I don't think so, I always think the newer version will be more difficult to play if comparing with previous versions.
Anyway, it depends on each person when playing. For some, you can feel hard or easy when playing any versions.
That doesn't make sense at all. If anything the games have gotten far easier, universally, not just FF series. With the rising costs of game development, the devs unfortunately have to cater to as many gamers as they can, which includes the many ( actually, they are probably the majority now ) casual ones who will whine and complain at any sight of difficulty. That is beyond irritating to us older gamers who don't like our games to be too easy.