I'm not sure how it's hard to anyone, unless you're running around when it's nighttime with an underleveled party. I've found the combat mechanics pretty simple, and the games few early quests are pretty much tutorials where it's hard to die... unless you really suck at the game :p

Haha, how I wish I suck at the game and then maybe I would take some tutorial playing lessons from you :D. Anyways, personally I don't find it that hard but I have actually seen some who doesn't do well with it. It's probably they suck at the game just like you pointed out.

I think this game is on the average of difficulty level, I can not really say that it is very easy since there certain levels that are so challenging to take. I sometimes find them hard to be defeated, over all it is great.

No.Maybe for others who are master players, it will be too easy for them to play but for me, I always have a hard time playing and winning at first but when I used to it, that will be easy for me. :D

I suppose I can see the part about getting away from enemies and the battles hardly being a challenge, but at first maybe no so much. I do tend to struggle early regardless of the game though.

I suppose I can see the part about getting away from enemies and the battles hardly being a challenge, but at first maybe no so much. I do tend to struggle early regardless of the game though.
The early game is very easy really, if you don't wander around at night. It's when the masses of soldiers start constantly arriving by dropships that it gets slightly more difficult. It gets really bad if you're battling other monsters, and they arrive to shoot you to pieces, that usually forced me to run away from the fight. There is also a difficulty spike when you arrive to the second area ( Duscae ), but it's manageable.

I as newbie find it hard to play, but if you're thinking that this game is too easy , I should congratulate you because you now mastered the game and may teach other players specially newbie a tips or tricks in this game .

I think that the game seems easy to those of you who have experienced all or at least some of the previous games. To those of us who are totally new to the game, then it definitely is not as easy as some are making it out to be! Not that I'm complaining, though. I like a good challenge and I know that when the next game in the series comes out, I will probably be saying that it's too easy, too, because I'll be a total pro by then!

I think those who are playing the game on regular basis. They are surely likely to find the game as easy. But overall I think it's not that easy as it may sound. Mostly the game has some really good twists and plot is good too. I'd say it's worth playing.

In my view the main game is really a way too easy. They had to give a "hard" mode but the normal difficulty level is a joke. Like others said you get a hugh amount of elixiers and hi-potions... but now with the magitek suit you are just like a god and can't die.

What's really annoying for me is the fact, that I NEVER saw Titan in action (only in the cutscenes) because even the teammates nearly never died in battle. And Titan will only appear when some of the crew got killed. That's really bad.
But I have to tell that I was early high leveled because I solved all hunts as soon as possible before i run the next Chapters.

Gesendet von meinem LG-H850 mit Tapatalk

I don't think it is easy to play this game, the first time I play FF it was a long time ago and I find difficult when I tried to find paths to go next stages.
I got stuck on a few stages and I could not finish the game though.