e63229060a209aa3e2499c7270892cc7

It's really easy to run from and avoid most enemies, and even in combat you can't really get a game over unless you run out of elixirs and high potions ( which I've had a lot of ). That's on normal, I can't imagine easy would be anything other than a button masher. I've found some earlier FF games to be much, much more difficult but here it seems they've opted to make the game easier to reach wider audience.

On the other hand I may also have grinded too much, so I want to know what do you all think ?

Last edited:
It's really easy to run from and avoid most enemies, and even in combat you can't really get a game over unless you run out of elixirs and high potions ( which I've had a lot of ). That's on normal, I can't imagine easy would be anything other than a button masher. I've found some earlier FF games to be much, much more difficult but here it seems they've opted to make the game easier to reach wider audience.

On the other hand I may also have grinded too much, so I want to know what do you all think ?

I doubt if it is "too easy". Being a first time player to FF 15 without experiencing all the previous series, I don't feel it is easy. If I had to play the previous series then make a comparison, I would understand or even support you in saying that it is easy. :D

Last edited:
Newbies find it very hard to play. But as you get used to it, it becomes too easy. It is just like driving a car, you have to learn first.

At some point it may appear too easy if you are used to this type of games. But overall I have found out the game difficulty to be moderate. And it's good overall flow of the game. I am sure that you can say the game is very easy on many small points. It's not that hard though.

In my opinion about how easy the playing of Final Fantasy XV, I would really say that it's too easy for players, and especially to the games players it's never an easy task at all. They mostly don't even know their left from their right when it comes to what they do in the game. I can still remember a friend of mine whom I introduced to the game, he kept on calling me and asking me what next to do in playing the game. It was basically confusing to him.

But the case is always different to real hardcore RPG gamers and specifically those that started with playing FF games from its early series because they have already mastered everything about the game and how to go on playing it even with few upgrades, they will still suit in well.

I doubt if it is "too easy". Being a first time player to FF 15 without experiencing all the previous series, I don't feel it is easy. If I had to play the previous series then make a comparison, I would understand or even support you in saying that it is easy. :D
Final Fantasy was never 'Dark Souls' hard, but I've found FF7 and even FF9 to be considerably more difficult, and while I've never played it I've heard people complain about Final Fantasy Tactics difficulty. This one seems really watered down in comparison.

At some point it may appear too easy if you are used to this type of games. But overall I have found out the game difficulty to be moderate. And it's good overall flow of the game. I am sure that you can say the game is very easy on many small points. It's not that hard though.

I think that putting it at moderate easy and not very easy would be the right classification on how easy the game is. Saying it's too easy would probably mean one can easily close his or her eyes and comfortably play the game with excellence, but we all know that not really possible.

So therefore, It would be right to say that it's a bit easy but not too easy, and it's definitely hard to those that are starting the game for the very first time.

I never thought that the game would be very easy, I find it difficult at some point.whenever I reaches to a certain level. At the beginning it was a bit easy but when as I go along with the other levels, I experienced some the difficulty in playing the game. I can say that it is on the average in terms of difficulty level, it is quite challenging and sometimes hard to deal with. But over all the game was pretty amazing and very enjoying.

I think that putting it at moderate easy and not very easy would be the right classification on how easy the game is. Saying it's too easy would probably mean one can easily close his or her eyes and comfortably play the game with excellence, but we all know that not really possible.

So therefore, It would be right to say that it's a bit easy but not too easy, and it's definitely hard to those that are starting the game for the very first time.

I'm not sure how it's hard to anyone, unless you're running around when it's nighttime with an underleveled party. I've found the combat mechanics pretty simple, and the games few early quests are pretty much tutorials where it's hard to die... unless you really suck at the game :p