Do you think a new tradition has been started for Kamen Rider and Super Sentai?

I mean, you know how Kamen Rider Double debuted in All Riders VS Dai-Shocker before his series aired and Tensou Sentai Goseiger in Shinkenger vs Go-onger before their series came on? Well, you've also probably heard about the new Rider, Os, appearing in Double's upcoming movie, A to Z: The Gaia Memories of Fate, before his series comes on. is it just me or does it seem like Toei is starting something new with their two popular Toku shows. What if Goseiger vs Shinkenger featured the debut of the Goseiger's successors?

Some kind of Beast mode
Yea I think so. I was thinking about this a few days ago, especially for Rider it's def. a new tradition.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Well, we can all blame Decade for that

LMAO. Well, its certainly not a bad tradition to start, as long as the movie's don't completely suck. All the Heisei Riders' except one have had movies, and Den-O has had like, 5? With a couple other movies planned that have to deal with Kotaro's grandkids. :laugh:

A while back, I have made mention of this when the Goseigers made an apperance in Shinkengers vs. Go-Ongers. For Toei to do this shows that want to promote the new heroes before their shows. And it worked, since this is what got the Japanese fans interested in W.

Indeed Decade has change the way Toei does it's Toku.

it may not be a bad thing, IF there isn't any plotholes. goseiger aready know the shinkengers and go-onger. if goseiger and shinkenger team up in the next vs movie and the goseiger does not even know about shinkenger (as majority of the sentai team does not know about their precessor), then should they introduce new heroes early if they are meant to be forgotten? lets hope that goseiger really DO KNOW the shinkengers in the next vs movie and toei does not have such bad memories.

and yes, i agree it all started with decade. actually i don't really like the idea.

Eye See You
I do hope it continues. I like how everything is now officially connected between both shows and each series of both franchises.

Decade = win.