A simple passerby...
Yes, but im quitting this summer. F*** finally!!!! I used to smoke weed too, for about like 5 years, but it just got old after awhile, and I was'nt abut to move to more potent drugs like pain killers to get the same high ( Those thinking about moving to diffrent drugs pay attention to that! ).

The faster you quit, the better, take your last one now, or you could decide to just walk away from it. Hope you get through it well. :thumbs:

The whole anti-smoking propaganda really got to a few of you fellas. We all have our vices.

This coming from a non-smoker...

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
Nope. Smoking doesn't make your life any better. It's actually the complete opposite.

Lurker
i dont smoke, but i have nothing against it. Its not like i dont smoke because it could kill me, i dont smoke because it tastes bad.

I wanna fly high....
drinker, huh? same here.

Give me some Gin and Punch, and I'm a happy camper.

That's pretty much the only reason why I don't do weed: that whole legalization mess. From what I was told, weed is actually less harmful than a cigarette.

Lurker
From what I was told, weed is actually less harmful than a cigarette.

ive heard about that, but its actually very relative. I used weed when i was younger, it was an interesting experience but I never got into other illegal drugs, i never felt like doing them.

anyway, right now my fave is vodka... oh and tequila, of course!!! i dont like beer much tho...