Those are all things I could of gone without seeing...th..thanks chrones.:sick:

You're welcome.

This thread is useless without pics

smokingrider.jpg

*Rider Kicks you for that pic.*

...yeah, lets go ahead and toss those bad boys into a hide tag.

Are you referring to me???

...yes. Those pictures were absolutely disgusting and not everyone coming into this thread wants to have those things staring them right in the face.

Sir, in all respect, what I am putting into this thread is true. Even the physicians throughout the globe, with their fellow healthcare workers like nurses and clinical laboratoreans agree with me here.

Mad Skillz
...kay, has nothing to do with what I said. Just don't post such graphic pictures again without putting them inside of a hide tag.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Hell no. It's bad for your lung and get cancer. They are piece of ****.

My belts talk.
Nope, I'm a non-smoker. I wonder who invented cigarettes...to wikipedia!

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Nope, I'm a non-smoker. I wonder who invented cigarettes...to wikipedia!

The idiot who invented, thought it's good for your body and very healthy.

...yeah right. :redface2:

A simple passerby...
What I really think would benefit both smokers and the environment is if they just smoked off the car's pipe. That would save the pollution from ever going out of the car, but then again, what am I saying? That's unrealistic. Unless someone wanted to invent a machine that generates the pollution from the cars, from instead of going out in the air, comes out with the air conditioner as whatever they put in cigarettes to satisfy the smokers who love the smell, kills them faster, and saves the Earth while at it.

Again, this is just a joke. Don't take that post too seriously :laugh:

It's morphin time! Dragonzord!
Yes, but im quitting this summer. F*** finally!!!! I used to smoke weed too, for about like 5 years, but it just got old after awhile, and I was'nt abut to move to more potent drugs like pain killers to get the same high ( Those thinking about moving to diffrent drugs pay attention to that! ).