Lurker
I think it's nasty as hell. I won't even date a girl who smokes...disgusting.

優しさの大人少女
i just hating smoke. ever since many of my classmates at college they taking some smoking. disgusting bad breath. x.x

boogie woogie feng shui
I have in the past, but I never made a habit out of it and I don't anymore, mainly for athletic performance reasons. But also because I enjoy, you know, being alive.

Lurker
I don't, but people think I do. I live with two (once three) people who smoke like crazy. I hate it, because I always have the smell on me.

i just hating smoke. ever since many of my classmates at college they taking some smoking. disgusting bad breath. x.x

And same goes to some of my schoolmates and classmates both before and now. And some of my family members got MURDERED because of it (smoking killed them.). It makes a lot of carboxyhemoglobin that makes blood carry lesser oxygen because our blood prefers carbon monoxide than oxygen because of it's affinity towards hemoglobin. Speaking of which, I almost got suffocated because of a family member smoked a lot inside the car. *cough, cough*

Edit: Good thing you stopped ther Master Bolt, otherwise you might get killed because of it. It kills you softly faster. Worse if you are an alcoholic man and obese and eating cholesterol rich foods.

Last edited: