Some kind of Beast mode
Hell No.

I'm not a fan of smokers either, they know it's wrong..yet they keep doing it. Yes it causes an "Addiction" but if you really want to quit, you'll stop. I remember everytime
my cousins came, we had ann ash tray just for my uncle. lol It was annoying having to smell all that. But he quit a little bit after then.

ABSOLUTELY NOT! That can create a lot of neoplasms and metaplasias that ruins health to the max.
Carbon Monoxide and company, all are in it. Hateful! Ruins mother Earth. Pollutant and destructive to all.

PLEASE PROTECT MOTHER EARTH!

Lurker
I'm a little surprised by all the hate towards smokers themselves. I suppose I understand in someway though, because on the flip side of the coin, I really can't stand it when someone bitches about smoking or smokers. Just man the **** up, it's not like the air itself is all the clean to begin with -- sitting in traffic with your windows down is as bad as smoking (probably, I'm not a scientist after all).

Keep in mind, I mean that I hate people in bitching about smoking in day to day life, not this thread -- I posed the question, so I appreciate answers no matter which side they fall upon.