JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
No. After my dad dropped cigarette ashes on my head as a child, it was pretty much guaranteed that I wouldn't be.

On the plus side, that incident helped give him motivation to quit as well.

Continuing the Creddie legacy
Never will, never would.

that's because my dad always smokes, and my mom don't like it. so that motivated me NEVER to smoke.

now Nerd Emperor
Nope.

And I think I actually have to thank toy collecting for me being clean because during those "critical years" when most people are usually at higher risk to get into smoking, addicting drugs, drinking, and all that "bad" stuff... I was so into collecting that I was determined to reserve every single dollar for toys. I even starved myself a bit just so some of my lunch money I can go towards toys. :p :laugh:

Today, I'm perfectly clean. I don't drink either... when I hit legal drinking age, I did try a sip but hated it. :O_O:

The only thing I'd say I'm addicted to is... toys. I'm not sure whether this is a good or sad thing. >_>

Kagayaki Power
ew smoking
stinky

u should see what a smoker's lung looks like... we played with the cadavers' one in the PT's cadaver room.... it was ....... quite gross >_>

used to. started way back in 6th grade and up to freshman year of high school. :p

Lurker
Nope, I actually often try to punch smokers for making me have to tolerate their filthy foul smelling presence in some places

Skreeong!
Nope.

And I think I actually have to thank toy collecting for me being clean because during those "critical years" when most people are usually at higher risk to get into smoking, addicting drugs, drinking, and all that "bad" stuff... I was so into collecting that I was determined to reserve every single dollar for toys. I even starved myself a bit just so some of my lunch money I can go towards toys. :p :laugh:

Today, I'm perfectly clean. I don't drink either... when I hit legal drinking age, I did try a sip but hated it. :O_O:

The only thing I'd say I'm addicted to is... toys. I'm not sure whether this is a good or sad thing. >_>

same for me:thumbs:

that and the fact that almost everyone i know smokes.