Lurker
No I don't. It's just not me.

Seeing a attractive girl smoke is a bit of a turn off for me. I just tend to not find very much attractiveness in women with a habit that only blackens your lungs and makes you and your breath all funky.

A simple passerby...
Whoever said the air wasn't clean in the beginning?

Well, if you wanna make it WORSE then do me a favor, we don't want to live in a world where there's knuckleheads destroying OUR future just cause THEY want to ruin their lives with their "pleasure". Do me a favor and get addicted on cocaine or other drugs. Trust me, that's better than killing all of us. You could do that and die yourself, still getting the same old STUPID pleasure, but we won't be affected. Or, you could quit and stop trynna pollute this world. I respect others rights, but once you say you DON'T care and start saying the air isn't clean to start off with anyways, then you better just jump off a bridge.

Do you realize how many lives could actually be saved?

Don't even point a finger at me saying "exaggerations". I know my subject, I'm part of a program the UN set up for school. It's a big deal for me cause I wanna live. I don't wanna die and no other people want to. Save your own money, life and others. Trust me, it's a much better life.

Also, this thread is useless without pics.

[hide]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/16/Cancerous_lung.jpg[/hide]

I know guys, it's their rights to smoke, but it's also MY rights to live. So if anyone's willing to smoke, show me your lungs before you die. Does it look like the upper pic?

[hide]If you want to look cool so stop smoking, for something like this:

uchr_02_img0171.jpg

UH OH! OH NO!
Oral20Cancer.jpg[/hide]

MORE OH NOES!

will come to you

Last edited by a moderator:
Some kind of Beast mode
Those are all things I could of gone without seeing...th..thanks chrones.:sick:

yeah i smoke lol but I'm not a hardcore smoke like finished a pack each week or some shizz lol I have 4-5 at the most each month lol still not healthy lol