Every now and then I have replayed most of the games which I have bought and played before. As long as I love the game and it's fun to play, I'm always going to reply it at one time in question. So therefore, Final Fantasy games isn't excluded from the chart as well, so I have replayed it more than once.

You made a very good point @Heatman, once one loves a particular game, there is every good chance of not playing the game only once. I can still remember one game which I played during my teenage age called "The Punisher", I think I replayed the game more than 10 times :p.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Me too. This happens to me when I like a game or show too much that I had to experience it all over again. If only I could remove my memories of playing the game just so I can have the same experience of playing it for the first time, I would. :)

Haha, just like I said before, I wouldn't be surprised if one has played a game which such person loves playing more than once because when you love something or a game, you are definitely going to give it more attention ;).

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
You made a very good point @Heatman, once one loves a particular game, there is every good chance of not playing the game only once. I can still remember one game which I played during my teenage age called "The Punisher", I think I replayed the game more than 10 times :p.

Wow, I cannot ever forget that game, "The Punisher". It was on my Sega game console that I played it first before when I was still a kid as well and I must confess that it's such a wonderful game. I have watched the movie as well especially its series.

Wow, I cannot ever forget that game, "The Punisher". It was on my Sega game console that I played it first before when I was still a kid as well and I must confess that it's such a wonderful game. I have watched the movie as well especially its series.

Seriously, The Punisher game had a strong grip on me back then to the extent that I would not care about food all day but would be contented with playing the game. I'm even looking for the possibility of getting the game again if it's on Playstation 4 console.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Seriously, The Punisher game had a strong grip on me back then to the extent that I would not care about food all day but would be contented with playing the game. I'm even looking for the possibility of getting the game again if it's on Playstation 4 console.

The game is already out on Playstation 4, I have played it a little bit but not yet to give it full attention in order to complete it. It's such a wonderful game.

THE PUNISHER GTA V (PS4)

I play them again when I am feeling nostalgic. I also play them again to try some challenges and If I wanted to see some alternate endings.

If you enjoy the game, having fun playing the game and want to relive it again, you should play the game again. It is entirely all up to you. :)

Last edited:
Over playing it would definitely be boring, there is no doubt about that because sometimes you would have to look at the amount of hours that you are still going to invest in replying it and you would get tired along the way.
Yeah it does boring. And for that we have to play other titles in other genres. And that way we can come back to the game with fresh feeling. And that's how it works out for many games to have some replay value.

Yeah it does boring. And for that we have to play other titles in other genres. And that way we can come back to the game with fresh feeling. And that's how it works out for many games to have some replay value.

Exactly, when you keep going on with a particular game repeatedly for a while, it's definitely going to become, very boring and you would end up not enjoying playing it anymore. But when you take a time off, probably playing other games and coming back to the game, it's going to be refreshing to replay it again.

I replayed many of the games for speed running purposes on streams for Twitch. Finishing FF8 as fast as possible in front of an audience is an amazing feeling. I just replayed FF15 today where I am able beat Ardyn very fast and after that I am planning to do a series marathon. I haven't played IV and 9 so I am looking forward of streaming them.