Tech Do you prefer taking pictures using your smartphone?

It is just more handy to whip out the phone you always have on you. The smart phone really is the modern Swiss Army knife. It has everything. The fact that cameras on phones have gotten a lot better, and haven't raised prices is also appealing. For that quick shot, I prefer the camera, but it will never replace the quality of real modern cameras.

I prefer taking pictures with an actual camera. As a music blogger and journalists, I have to make sure that the pictures I take are professional quality (or as close to it as possible) so I got use to taking pictures with a camera. I do take pictures with my phone every now and then, especially when I want to put something up on Instagram, but I really like using a traditional camera.

If there's something picture worthy, then I use it. After all, I don't have a digital camera.

Yes, of course, because I don't really have a camera. Besides, I always have my smartphone with me, so I can take pictures anywhere and my smartphone camera is good enough. I've taken most pictures using a smartphone in the past year. :)

I'm not keen on taking pictures with my phone at all. It is a very useful feature to have on your phone, particularly if you just spot something at random, but my camera takes much better quality photographs. The phone is fine for those moments when you're not carrying your camera though.

If I had a Camera, I would always use my Camera if I am travelling. If I see something interesting in my everyday life and want to make photo I will just take out my phone and snap a quick pic, but I would prefer to take it with a camera instead of my phone.

The picture quality of my phone is quite good. I use my smartphone to take pictures which I am easily able to upload online. I wouldn't feel comfortable carrying camera about were I am not a professional cameraman.

I am not a professional photographer but I collect pictures of occasions that I attend so I consider myself an amateur photographer. I use my Canon digital camera which has good resolution although not a DSLR. But for personal shots only, I use my Samsung smart phone.

No, I got a Sony digital camera which is really good in videos and photos. Moreover, I am not a person to use smartphone for everything. I only use it for attending calls and sometime for playing games while on move.

But there was a time when I was really crazy about taking photos with my smartphone. But nowadays I lost interest and also busy in my online ventures. But it is a fact that smartphone is quite handy to use during travel and we don't need to carry any other special equipment with it. We can take photos anywhere and at any time we want, quite convenient and user friendly.