Tech Do you prefer taking pictures using your smartphone?

I am an amateur photographer, I used to use a Samsung digital camera to take picture of everything. However, I bought a Nokia Lumia 830 (one year ago) which has an excellent image quality. Moreover, it has DSLR function as shutter speed, focus, sensivity, brightness and an amazing HDR mode. Consequently, I have abandoned my digital camera.

It will be too cumbersome going with my camera every where should in case I need to take a photo. I am just fine being with my smartphone alone most of the time and it becomes a lot more convenient taking photos with it.

I have not quite gotten used to using my phone for every aspect of my life that way that it seems everyone else has. I do use it for pictures though, because why would carry a camera around?

The picture quality of my phone is quite good. I use my smartphone to take pictures which I am easily able to upload online. I wouldn't feel comfortable carrying camera about were I am not a professional cameraman.
What model is your phone? I was considering to buy a camera, but I agree with you. A camera is so much uncomfortable. I have thought in a new phone with a good camera, however I want to pay until $ 400. Would you recommend any phone mobile? Best Regards.

Since I am not a professional photographer and don't take many photographs I am cool using my phones. Although once in a while I tend to be worry over the quality of pics especially when I didn't focus clearly.

I bought a camera a few years ago, one of those beefy DSLR boys, and I hardly use it. I just default back to my phone. It is easier and more convenient to use. The camera I got was a few years old at the time so I think I only paid $300 for it when it came out, it sold for $659 so not a bad deal but considered I only used it a handful of times, not really worth the money.