Music Do You Play Any Instruments?

I use the flute, however not all that well. I never learned how to play it, through I wouldn't mind learning. Just need someone that also knows how to play because I can't read music. I've tried on several occasions but I just can't seem to figure out what each note means.

I wish I know how to play some of the instruments because I want to be a msuician.
However, the only "instrument" I know is recorder. I used to be in the recorder band in my elementary school......

I play the piano, violin, flute and guitar. Although i'm not too good at guitar. I started off with playing the piano since I was in 6th grade and since I went to a boarding school, it was compulsory to pick at least one instrument. I chose piano randomly and realised how much I loved playing it. Then I also added violin and flute in 9th grade. Once you know how to read music, it gets a bit easier. I'm in the process of learning how to play the guitar, hopefully I'll get better by the end of next year.

I played the viola in elementary school and I taught myself to play the piano a little bit and I like to think that I can sing, but that's it. Oh, and I rock at the air guitar!

Yes I play a BC Rich Mockingbird. I actually have a few different types of guitars that I love to play. I have keyboards that I just dabble on. I learned to play Flute and keyboards when I was young. i can figure out most instruments rather easily (except bagpipes what is up with those things) and I am able to play by ear or read music.
Mockingbird_SL_Transparent_Red_210002_1.jpg

I used to play Guitar and Piano. I don't have enough time to play or practice anymore so I kinda missed for playing some instruments.

I play the piano and the organ. I started when I was really little, so I feel like music is just pretty much ingrained into my life by this point - I can't imagine my life without it. I really like just messing around on the piano; I play a lot of stuff by ear, so that's a lot of fun - I can just sit down and play whatever I've heard on the radio.

Yes, quite and quite seriously too (usually 2-4 hours a day at the piano)! I am thinking of getting a degree in music education after I've finished what I'm currently doing. I mostly play classical music, especially late romantics like Rachmaninoff and Scriabin.

I play the ukulele! It is a cute little instrument shaped like a guitar but it only has 4 strings! It's really easy to learn to play as well. hahaha

Chord_CU21_UKULELE.jpg

The thing I like most about ukuleles are how easy it is to carry around and the fact that you can play all the songs that are normally played on the guitar with it too. It was definitely a good investment on my part and the hipster factor is really cool. ;)

YES! I got me one of these for exactly these reasons. I also have an harmonica, but I wanted to learn to play something that, on top of being easy to carry, I could also sing to if I was in the mood. Also, it's pretty easy to find a small and cheap model to decide whether you like it or not and to learn enough about it that, the next uke you buy, you can actually test them out with a bit more knowledge of playing!
I know a girl who started playing the uke to distract her from a breakup. Absolutely worked. How could it not with such a happy instrument? :D