Music Do You Play Any Instruments?

When I was younger I used to play the violin, and I was so excited to begin playing it. We had this music teacher come into our primary school and select a small group of children to play this instrument, and I knew that I would be picked and I was. Turns out that the teacher was a moody bully and I ended up quitting after a while because I couldn't deal with her mood swings anymore.

My father has always played the guitar, and at world class level too. it is a shame that he never made it big, and so he tried to pass this down to me and he got me numerous guitars when I was younger, and I still play to this day. I also play the piano. and I make music using computer software, so I guess the other instrument would be my PC.

Do you play any instruments?

I play guitar. I'm not so good, but I still enjoy it. I have an electric (Epiphone Special II, pretty cheap, but good starter guitar), and an acoustic. An instrument that I want to get into playing is the Native American flute. The thing is, I would need to have some extra money on the side to buy one because the cheapest ones are around $100. I love the sound they make.

I also pay the guitar. I learned to play it when I was in college so that I could impress girls. I loved playing alternative and rock songs. Now that I'm working, I rarely ever touch my guitar. I still know how to play but I no longer know how to play the new songs that have recently been released.

I also pay the guitar. I learned to play it when I was in college so that I could impress girls. I loved playing alternative and rock songs. Now that I'm working, I rarely ever touch my guitar. I still know how to play but I no longer know how to play the new songs that have recently been released.

Lmao! Why am I not shocked that you picked up a guitar and tried to learn it because you wanted to impress girls? Lmao! Can you sing as well? The voice is, after all, a musical instrument also. And it is a bit unimpressive if you are only playing the guitar and not singing along or humming a tune along with the chords haha!

Some amazing songs to learn would be some of Ben Howard's recent songs. he is an amazing musician.

I mainly play guitar, but I originally learnt a bit of piano. Recently I started playing bass guitar as well but I don't own my own so I haven't been able to practice much. Before I moved from where I lived before I'd also started learning drums.

I wish I could play an instrument.

I played the clarinet when I was in school and was completely horrible at it. I couldn't time it correctly, and the sound that came out didn't sound so great. I decided it wasn't my thing after my experience with the clarinet. A few years later, I tried to play the piano. I was dedicated to it for about a week until I figured I was horrible at that instrument as well. I looked at videos, tutorials, I read books on it, yet I could not grasp the concept of how to play the piano. I don't think instruments are for me.

I used to play the piano. I had one in high school, and took lessons. Then I went for years without a piano and got very rusty. I bought one again in my 30s and took lessons. I enjoyed the lessons and I enjoyed the practice. But I needed space in my apartment for other things, so I sold my piano because I'd stopped playing it. I then bought a Yamaha keyboard that had a good sound, and tried to get back to playing. But too many years had gone by. I sounded terrible. And I knew that I would never practice enough to get my piano playing back in shape. It's a lovely instrument and gave me many hours of pleasure.

I met the person who originally inspired me to play bass guitar on Sunday, that was pretty cool.

I was learning to play the violin when I was younger :) But I stopped because I wasn't that interested back them (I'm now, but I'm on a budget now!). I'd love to try again in the future, specially seeing my current boyfriend is really into music (he likes to create his own mixes). I think that's something great, because this can be a great outlet you can actually feel proud of!

I used to play piano when I was little. I remember my dad worked so hard to buy me a used piano, which I played on it every single day until I no long wanted to play it. I also play the electronic guitar, which was a fun instrument to play on.