I don't think anyone who hates FF (but I find the idea ridiculous. Why hate a video game ? )will hang around around the FF-specific forum.

Some gamers opinion would stun you beyond reasoning. Take a look at this particular view about FF 13

Yeah, addiction is a real problem, it's a fact! LOL, thanks for sharing that review @Anachiwo, but it just makes me wonder if @daniel bettridge doesn't has anything better to do, but do write about his dislikes? Kinda seems like envy.

There is nothing to be hated of. All FF series are great!

lol, as everything in life, it's a matter of opinion. But I do agree, I don't hate stuff, and even less I'd hate a FF game, or any other game, as it's just good entertainment.

I had a lot of fun finding each character's ultimate weapon in Final Fantasy X. I think I played it three times.

That's an extra to FF really @Maestro, not only we get to play, but before playing we can also customize our characters the way we suit best to get the most out of the game.

I really think FFX was given too much credit cause apart from a few things the game was really bad. The dialogue and voice acting were the worst. I read a some good reviews about the remaster so maybe I'll give that a try.

I absolutely love FFX. The characters are well depicted, each with their own unique qualities. Tidus is brave, inquisitive and caring and makes a wonderful main character. Another thing I absolutely love about FFX is the game of blitzball. Honestly I also think the captain of the chocobo knights is kinda hot.:p

I really think FFX was given too much credit cause apart from a few things the game was really bad. The dialogue and voice acting were the worst. I read a some good reviews about the remaster so maybe I'll give that a try.

I don't think it was that bad really. I mean, surely it's not the best version, but I found it pretty good, and the fact that you say you'll give it another try just proves it? :)

I don't think it was that bad really. I mean, surely it's not the best version, but I found it pretty good, and the fact that you say you'll give it another try just proves it? :)
I really do hope the remaster will be better.