That is always the concern with gaming or technologies, when we use them too much there is always the risk of getting addicted. I'd say get a schedule, like 8-9 hours a day tops, to avoid that.

I'm more on the love side. I've known some Final Fantasy games and before playing Final Fantasy X for the first time, I know what to expect. It has satisfying combat and it also has a story that you would expect from a Final Fantasy game.

Sure, it will be hard to find someone here on the community that doesn't like FF, but at the same time, FF is an excellent game, so I'd love to hear the arguments of those claiming to hate it.

I don't think anyone who hates FF (but I find the idea ridiculous. Why hate a video game ? )will hang around around the FF-specific forum.

That is always the concern with gaming or technologies, when we use them too much there is always the risk of getting addicted. I'd say get a schedule, like 8-9 hours a day tops, to avoid that.
Easy to avoid if you're just gaming in your spare time, but these guys are treating streaming as their job. Most big streamers upload multiple videos per day, and that takes a lot of time.

Easy to avoid if you're just gaming in your spare time, but these guys are treating streaming as their job. Most big streamers upload multiple videos per day, and that takes a lot of time.
Are there many FF streamers on twitch? I haven't searched that website for FF streamers yet. So far I've only watched streams of mainstream games like CS:GO, League, DOTA 2, PUBG, and Fortnite.

Are there many FF streamers on twitch? I haven't searched that website for FF streamers yet. So far I've only watched streams of mainstream games like CS:GO, League, DOTA 2, PUBG, and Fortnite.
I only watch Cereth when it comes to FF. However there are many more. You can just search for specific games on Twitch.

Who doesn't. It seems like the best job in the world. However I think some of those guys were getting ill because they spent too much time on the pc gaming/recording, editing, uploading etc.
Not everyone can be a streamer though. You need some charisma to pull it off (and lots of screaming and swearing, if pewdiepie's "career" is anything to go by).

It's true what you just said about being a game streamer to not be an easy task as some people conceive. If one lack the skill set required to be able to handle the stress of the job and also being used to always have the eyes fixated on the system, it's not going to be an easy job.

I seriously doubt that anyone who really loves a particular game wouldn't get addicted to such, the chances of such happening with the person getting so addicted to the game is quite high.

Sure, it will be hard to find someone here on the community that doesn't like FF, but at the same time, FF is an excellent game, so I'd love to hear the arguments of those claiming to hate it.

My dear they say that hate is a strong word but believe me there lots of people out there who really hate Final Fantasy games. There is one review I saw about and I was so stunned someone thinks such about the game.

Take a look at the article here.
https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-01-11-why-i-hate-final-fantasy-opinion