Music Do you listen to online radio?

I don't listen to the online radio stations much cause my bandwidth is limited except for late at night. In addition, it just never really crosses my mind to listen to music on my computer. Normally, I only listen to it while driving, but lately, that situation is even becoming rare.

However, I do enjoy music and would like to get back into the habit of listening more.

Not all the time I listen to the radio online. There is a particular show which is aired on my local radio station everyday, when the programme is live on local radio it is streamed live on Facebook too. I listened to the programme through Facebook streaming most of the time.

I did for a little bit, then I stopped. Then I picked it up again for a bit, then stopped. I listen to more over the air radio these days.

I listen to Pandora and I also use You Tube a lot. I refuse to pay for music even if it is .99cents. There are so many great free music sites online, if you just search for it.:)

You can search any Genre you like, and even make your own playlist with Pandora, this by far is the best option in my book, for a great music collection.:)

I listen to Pandora and I also use You Tube a lot. I refuse to pay for music even if it is .99cents. There are so many great free music sites online, if you just search for it.:)

You can search any Genre you like, and even make your own playlist with Pandora, this by far is the best option in my book, for a great music collection.:)
That's a fact there are many online sites for music and all sorts of entertainment these days. Often I go to these sites to get entertained online just as it would happen with offline radio

I guess the only time I listen to a radio is whwn I am in the car so FM that would be.
It's not like I don't use YouTube or Radio Loyalty but thats not regularly.