Music Do you listen to online radio?

If so, which websites do you use? Personally, I use a Youtube playlist and whenever I come across a song I like, I just click a few buttons, and the song is added to my playlist. Sometimes, I get tired of listening to the same songs over and over again so I will go on Pandora or Spotify and search for some playlists that fit the same genre of music I like.

I love using Spotify! The only thing I hate is the ads, since I'm too cheap to pay for Spotify Premium. I've found that the "Genres and Moods" section is amazingly helpful whenever I'm searching for new music to listen to. I also love how it almost always has the music that I want to listen to.
I used to use Youtube heavily to listen to music, but I've always found their playlists clunky. And since I have a pretty old laptop, if I play Youtube videos for too long, it starts cranking its fans, and my computer sounds like a dying old man.

I listen to Sirius Radio in the car with my dad all of the time, but that's mostly just Howard Stern.

i like Pandora, I listen quite often. there is a dub step radio channel called the Rinse out of London that I like to stream from time to time. Planet Utopia is pretty good, but I normally have to catch a pod cast because of the time difference. I do like the talkies on the traditional radio or online, Coast to Coast AM is still my favorite radio show.

If so, which websites do you use? Personally, I use a Youtube playlist and whenever I come across a song I like, I just click a few buttons, and the song is added to my playlist. Sometimes, I get tired of listening to the same songs over and over again so I will go on Pandora or Spotify and search for some playlists that fit the same genre of music I like.
I like pandora without the commercials, but I love online radio in general, especially for underground conscious music. Regular radio is just plan terrible in my opinion. The independent artist has a much better chance to get their music played with online radio, them FM radio for sure.

I don't really listen to online radio, but I do listen to a lot of indie music podcasts. I love discovering new bands/music, and this was always a good way to do so. I also like surfing YouTube for bands and other things that you can only find by getting lost in a YouTube search.

Are we talking about radio talk shows here or just plain music? There's a site that I really like going to when I feel like listening to random songs and playlists. It used to be called sky.fm but it's now called radiotunes. They have lots of music, and it's all sorted in different genres. I really like it because they can provide you with songs from metal to jazz and the sorts.

I like 8tracks; it streams like a radio, but it's actually playlists created by users and tagged accordingly, with the mood/theme making for easy search. I like to just search for whatever mood I'm in, or for whatever occasion I want. "Happy Christmas" got me a good holiday playlist this winter!

Anything more specific and I'll head to YouTube.

I used to listen to online radio. Now, I just listen to soundtracks of the games or anime. It makes me comfortable than listening to radio.

I listen to a few online stations when I am stuck for inspiration but usually just stick to my YouTube playlists. There is one station, Radio Loyalty, that offers reward points for tuning in but the music isn't great.