Do you get easily angry at a game?

I usually don't get angry at a game very fast, because I'm really patient and if something doesn't work in the game I just try again. The only game that could make me angry and lose my mind was probably Dark Souls, because I just kept dieing over and over again, not making any progress for a loong time. Do you get easily angry at a game you play?

It's kind of funny actually, I am very patient with almost every aspect of my life- but I let out A LOT of impatience at video games. I don't go overboard in my reaction to them or anything but I tend to get very impatient and angry with them pretty easily.

I don't think myself as someone that gets angry easily, personally. However, when I do die on a stage time and time again, it gets frustrating. I always teether on the edge of me throwing something in a fit of rage or just simply giving up and just trying again later with a cool head. (Never went to the extreme, I rather like my controllers to be function and intact, thanks.)

C

CyberGal

Unfortunately, I'm not a very patient person. I get so mad at video games sometimes because I can't make them do what I want to do. It's like I'd rather jump into the game and do it myself LOL On the other hand, my 13yo daughter is pretty patient and does really good with video games - she's actually an avid gamer. So, I think what it all boils down to is whether or not you're patient. If you're patient, you'll do well with the games but if not, well then, you won't. Simple as that :)

Sometimes. When I'm in a bad mood, which I'm sometimes in, I can get easily irritated by a comment or a play. I play League of Legends to relax, and hopefully when, but when someone intentionally does bad in a game or starts insulting people, I can get extremely angry. Most of the time, it doesn't get to that point, but when it does, my performance will diminish.

C

CyberGal

I can't say that I blame you when people act that way because there's no real need to do so, no call for it either. I think too many people think that they can hide behind their computer screens and act however they want even though they'd never act that way in real life. It drives me crazy too LOL

When I was younger, I use to break things when I got mad. However, the older I got, the more chill I became. But I still get a little frustrated every now and then. ;)

I think it depends on the game. If I'm playing a game where I have to stay composed to progress (Hitman, Splinter Cell) I wouldn't really get mad. Now, if I playing a game that like Madden, Mortal Kombat or some Street Fighter, you better believe I'm going to be screaming and just being straight up obnoxious.

C

CyberGal

Nick, I hope that's what happens to my daughter too. She's got some anger issues anymore but she's a teen so I guess it's to be expected. Otherwise she's a good kid. Thanks for giving me hope though.

Nick, I hope that's what happens to my daughter too. She's got some anger issues anymore but she's a teen so I guess it's to be expected. Otherwise she's a good kid. Thanks for giving me hope though.

:p Don't worry, there's still hope. I have a brother who is still working on his anger issues.