GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵
Personally I don't really care about spoilers, but then again I'm not watching anything I'm really engaged to right now. My friend on the other hand complete avoids anything that remotely has to do with spoilers, like episode preivews and magazine scans. I remember one time he got mad at me for tweeting the Gobuster toys scans.

変わって欲しくないよ。
Not really, but I try to exercise a bit of common courtesy around friends and other people that do ( spoiler-tagging things, hiding them behind cuts, etc. )

The Passing Through Crisis
It really depends on what the show/program is, but generally I don't care what the spoilers are but I do care about how the spoilers happens/plays out. Little tidbits don't kill the suspense for me, but don't tell me how things happen in the context of a tv show or a really good book. Spoilers for games however I'm completely fine for.

Eye See You
To a certain degree I do. Like a big plot twist (like the end of the first SAW movie) or a death is a big no no for me.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Eh, I'm about the same as FK, some things I care about, others I don't & it's usually something I'm already emotionally invested in- so big spoilers from sequels to films I really like, or big plot points from something I'm interested in seeing.

I do try to be considerate to people & & generally don't say anything that happens after the first half hour of a movie, although I do, when watching something with someone, point out things to pay attention to & provide occasional commentary of "what happened in the book" or "behind the scenes" stuff, but that's just my own personal interests shining through.

I easily forget about spoilers the moment I watch the episode or movie, so it's no big deal. :D

spoilersk.gif

Continuing the Creddie legacy
Nope, not bothered. I like them for a reason to see if said spoiler did happen or not.