I know about this guy who paid a lot of money to have plastic surgery just to look like Squall. He said it's because of his love for Squall that drove him into desiring to look like him. Although he didn't want to have anything to do with the scare on Squall's face.
I think there is one thread on that too. And it seems to be gone viral news. So yes, some people are addicted to game and the characters to this extent. It seems like people do take things too seriously.

I think there is one thread on that too. And it seems to be gone viral news. So yes, some people are addicted to game and the characters to this extent. It seems like people do take things too seriously.

Yeah, there was a thread about the guy here on Final Fantasy forum. I even had to go search for him on Google just to be sure and it turned out to be true. People really surprise me with what they do in life.

Mai

The first time I saw Tidus, I knew he look like Meg Ryan before she destroyed her face with botox and lip fillers.

l.jpg

Tidus also kind of reminds me of Ellen Degeneres when she was much more younger.
Young%2BEllen%2BDeGeneres%2B(4).jpg

He is one of the least manly male protagonist I had ever seen in my life. In Japan though that is their male standard of beauty. They love men who looks feminine. In fact in Japan, Gay men are body builders while straight men are pretty boys.

This may sound super weird but Noctis is designed after Kurt Cobain of Nirvana according to some people from Square Enix.