The World Warrior
The reason I'm asking is because I'm going through a box of all my old kid junk and disposing of anything that's not needed, or wanted. I came across a book of old Pokemon cards from about a decade ago. There's quiet a few rare ones, i.e promo cards and whatnot, but I don't keep up with Pokemon, so I know next to nothing about value.

I was going to eBay them, but if it's a waste of time and a sellers fee, I'm not going to bother.

Provided they're in decent condition, you could get some money for them as a lot. Just be sure to put up clear pictures and list EVERYTHING you got in the listing.

They aren't worth what they use to be worth, but getting anything is better than getting nothing I suppose.

HJU's master of disguise
Sometimes. The worth of the cards has gone down for the older ones. I remember when Charizard would go for $60, now you are lucky to get $20 for it. people seem to just want the best of the newer sets. I sold my Ganger Prime for about $40

The World Warrior
Honestly, I don't care if I get $40 for all of them, I just want to get rid of them, pronto. I'll take a shot in the dark and try eBay.

Much appreciated.

Dekablue25 from RangerReview
Honestly, I don't care if I get $40 for all of them, I just want to get rid of them, pronto. I'll take a shot in the dark and try eBay.

Much appreciated.

some people do still collect the older cards depending on condition wise of em that is.i would gladly help give you an estimate on your cards if you lsit what you have