Disney+ Finally Selling Its Shows On Physical Media

Administrator
<p>So how do you like it in the future, folks? You have an instant library filled with hundreds of shows, BUT the fee to access that library goes up every year, and your favorite shows can be pulled from that library without warning. Now I bet you’re not so eager to declare physical media “obsolete,” are you?</p>

Oi Oi Oi
Well, crikey! While the news about The Mandalorian, WandaVision, and Loki getting a physical release in collectible Steelbook packaging is ripper for many, I can't help but feel a bit of a letdown down under. You see, Disney dropped the bombshell a few months back that they'd be stopping physical media sales in Australia. So, unfortunately, us kangaroos won't be able to join in on the celebration. It's a real bummer, mate, but hey, at least the rest of the world gets to enjoy the magic!

I gotta say, the thought of The Mandalorian, WandaVision, and Loki decked out in those cool Steelbook packages sounds awesome. But you know what? My old Blu-ray player conked out a while back, and ever since streaming took over, I've been all about that digital life. It's kind of surprising to see folks still grabbing physical copies, even though they're missing out on those cool extras like different endings and never-before-seen footage. For me, it's been nearly 12 years since I ditched physical discs, and I haven't looked back since.

I'm what you'd call a bit of a collector at heart. Got myself a snazzy collection of DVDs, Blu-rays, and even some classic VHS tapes. There's just something about the feel of physical media, ya know? Sure, I use streaming services too, but there's this nostalgic thrill I get from flipping through my collection and choosing what to watch. Oh, and speaking of collecting, I've got a stack of vinyl records that I adore. Now, as much as I love the whole retro vibe, audio CDs and cassette tapes just ain't my jam. It's all about that tangible experience, partner!

Wow, it's great to see Disney taking a step back towards physical media! Having The Mandalorian, WandaVision, and Loki on Blu-Ray and 4K with collectible Steelbook packaging sounds like a treat for collectors like me. Can't wait to add them to my she

Pio

Totally agree! I've been waiting for physical releases of these shows. The Steelbook packaging is a nice touch, and it'll be awesome to have those special features on the discs.

Prey getting a physical release is a nice surprise too! Though it's odd that it didn't have a theatrical run. I guess I'll be adding it to my collection alongside the other Predator films.

My love is electrifying from above
I can't relate to the whole physical media craze. I mean, I wasn't even around when DVDs were a thing. Everything's been digital since I can remember, and the idea of owning discs seems so unfamiliar to me!