Disney’s Pinocchio remake coming to Disney Plus

Administrator
Staff member
Disney’s Pinocchio is the latest Live-action remake of Disney Classics after Beauty and the Beast and The Lion King. It is a live-action re-imagining Walt Disney’s original 1940s film.
Disney needs to excite their version because Netflix will also have its version of Pinocchio. He is a Public Domain character. We will have three movies of the same material this year, and Disney does not want their version to become a footnote. September 8, 2022, will be the release date of Disney’s Pinocchio.
When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you
The trailer teased a possible new rendition of the song When you Wish upon a star. Pinocchio is directed by Robert Zemeckis, known for Back to the...

[url=https://popgeeks.com/disneys-pinocchio-remake-coming-to-disney-plus/]Continue reading...

Digital Artist
There is actually 4, Italy also made their own Pinocchio movie this year.

The Disney and Netflix ones have potential but I will not watch the Paulie Shore one because I am not going to feed the Russian Economy when there is a war where people dies.

My favorite version of Pinocchio was the 90s version starring Jonathan Thomas Taylor. It also had a great soundtrack. The Disney one looks Good, but I wouldn't say I like the Paulie Shore one. That is some awful voice acting.

I am an Independent Girl
Disney Sold me with the Name Tom Hanks. I never saw a movie of him that sucks. Netflix only have a teaser with the Cricket, I want to see Pinocchio and not a bug.

Glowing
Guillermo Del Toro is a Great director so I have some interest for his version but for now I want to focus on Disney because of Tom Hanks. I am not interested on the Paulie Shore one that only got popular because of memes.

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
I loved reading the story of Pinocchio. I loved watching the Disney version of Pinocchio. I don't there is a way to make or remake a bad version of Pinocchio.

Yassified Pinocchio meme is really hilarious. The movie don't look watchable though but it made Pauly Shore popular in Cameo.