Dislike count, Do you miss seeing them?

Administrator
Staff member
Dislike count are still on Youtube but they have gone John Cena. We can’t see them anymore because Youtube said they want to give everyone a voice. That reason doesn’t make sense but we can’t do anything about it. When Youtube announced they are making the dislike count invisible, People know we lost transparency. The dislike count saves us from wasting our time from clickbait videos. It is the actual freedom to express people’s voice but they removed it. Yes, some people abused it like those politicians and their paid trolls who try to debate criticism against them.
This Annoying Orange video have 4100 likes and 90 dislike count.

How did I know? Well if you use Youtube with PC and browser is Google Chrome, there are now Browser extension apps that can bring back the dislike visibility. Yes you can see the Dislike count of the Ghostbusters 2016 version again!

We can now see...

Continue reading...

They should not hide it. I guess it is reason to bandwith and space on website to. There was also good comments related to this number. Like video is realted to sausage and it has 10 dislike. Comment would be: 10 people don't like sausage.

Trust me
They did it because of those racist and sexist whiny republican geeks who dislike bombs every movie and TV show that doesn't have a straight white male protagonist.

After installing this, I just discover that people still dislike bomb videos. Trailers of every single female superhero films right now gathers a lot of dislikes from some petty men.

I will Punish you in the name of the Sun
I think this is Disney's fault. They hate getting hatreds from fans because of their polarizing decisions.

Ohh yeah this is a boomer to some certain degree if your business revolves around rating peoples work or projects trash,i have had this group of people who would want to hit you with words that will demean you and look stupid.Even on WWE i have seen this.But i guess too much of it is bad and can make a prejudice sentiment or conviction to alot of people with promising projects,careers because they were not given enough time to grow and perfect their art.

Am sure you remeber that song by avril lavigne SKATER BOY,they looked down on the guy because he was goofy.Turned out in the future he would hace his own show ROCKNG MTV.

wise, easy-going and rebellious.
I use dislike count to avoid those annoying clickbait videos. Thanks for sharing this because I have problems with those trap videos with zero quality content.