Formally known as Bennu
Welcome to the discussion thread for Ultraman Z, episode 6; "His Majesty's Medal".

maxresdefault.jpg

"The Showdown At Sunset!" *Western score plays*

This Week: Riku (Ultraman Geed) was kidnapped by the culprits behind Devil's Splinters as Riku's hidden power is being used to create something evil...! And the enemy's powerful Belial Fusion Monster appears! As peril befalls out heroes, Ultraman Z's master, Ultraman Zero appears! Shatter the enemy's evil ambitions, Z, Geed, and Zero!

Remember, this is a SPOILER ZONE! If you are trying to avoid spoilers, this is not the place for you.
HOWEVER! This is not the place to discuss future episodes. You may discuss previous episodes, next-episode previews and related subjects, but stick to the episode at hand. Please be considerate of those who haven't watched ahead yet. Thank you

S

scikaiju

Another good one, although the dance fight between Z and Yoko was a tad cringe worthy. Although the look she had when looking at Z, Zero and Geed was how I thought she would look in the room full of old men when they were trying to get funding for Windam but like I said then I guess she thought it was better to act professional in that situation. Juggular proves he's trying to do good this episode and knows who the villian(so far) is. The way a few series lately has gone I would't be surprised if a new one pops up before the show is over. And the big shocker Riku left with Zero. Like a lot of people I assumed he was going to be part of the regular cast. Maybe he'll be back but it was a surprise. Oh and the name of his channel nice little easter egg there.

Yeah, it will be a little odd if Riku doesn't return. It makes it feel like they only brought him in so there was another card for the toys.

Juggulus continues to be the highlight of every episode. No sign that the Belial medal was destroyed so I guess we'll probably see more of it.

Formally known as Bennu
I think this was the best episode of the series so far, loved that camera angle as both Z and Geed fight the monster, one of the few times I don't mind the use of shaky cam