Formally known as Bennu
Welcome to the discussion thread for Ultraman Z, episode 19; "The Last Hero".

UltramanZ-Episode_19_Picture.jpg

"Old Generation meets New Generation"

This Week: The sky has shattered like glass! From the alternate dimension on the other side, a terrible monster Baraba appeared! As Ultraman Z and the others struggle in the face of Baraba's persistent attacks, Ultraman Ace rushes to the scene for help!

What is the surprising relationship between Z and Ace?

Remember, this is a SPOILER ZONE! If you are trying to avoid spoilers, this is not the place for you.
HOWEVER! This is not the place to discuss future episodes. You may discuss previous episodes, next-episode previews and related subjects, but stick to the episode at hand. Please be considerate of those who haven't watched ahead yet. Thank you

S

scikaiju

I wonder when the others are going to notice there Captain seems to more about what's going but you'd think at leaston. I mean Juggular's not really being hiding it most of the time, making some sort of comment on the side when their in the room. I can get Yuka not picking it up because she's usually so engrossed by the monster action, but you'd think Yoko would pick up on it. Speaking of Yuka what was with that look Juggular was giving her at the end when she was getting excited about the idea of something capible of opening up other dimensions? Outside of gthat it was another good episode. Loved the bit with the three guys watching the fight up close trying to fil it. It's always a nice touch along with the model set to give a idea of the size of the thing going on. A little bit of a surprise that Ace named Z, no pressure or anything with the reasoning. And Yapool really has it in for Ace even after all this time.

On a side note I'm wondering if they're following X's pattern when it comes to the clip shows. It was around this time X had one detailing the Ultras he'd come across. Net week's Z seems to be doing the same.