Formally known as Bennu
Welcome to the discussion thread for Ultraman Z, episode 12; "The Cry of Life".

This Week: : Ten years ago, a monster crashed to Earth and fell into a deep sleep. Now that monster, Grigio Raiden, has awakened! Z faces off against the monster, but something is wrong with Haruki... King Joe STORAGE Custom fights hard to follow the lackluster Z. How will this battle end?

Remember, this is a SPOILER ZONE! If you are trying to avoid spoilers, this is not the place for you.
HOWEVER! This is not the place to discuss future episodes. You may discuss previous episodes, next-episode previews and related subjects, but stick to the episode at hand. Please be considerate of those who haven't watched ahead yet. Thank you

It's been a good two-parter; Exploring the morality of killing monsters is something the Ultra franchise has dipped into from time to time. Sometimes it works, sometimes they can't really find a conclusion beyond "yup, sucks I guess." It will be interesting to see what conclusion (if any) Z comes to. Although, after episode 13 there's another clip-show break, so maybe next week will be more of a "wham"?

King Joe really gave me some old-school 90s Sentai mecha vibes with it's tank mode.

S

scikaiju

Looks like Haruki's still having issues, actually I'm sort of glad tey haven't tied up this particular storyline just yet. I've always felt this type of thing needs 2 or 3 three episodes to tell. It's a little surprising that the Allied DForces used a bio weapon of a monster thatlanded on earth 10 years prior as tyhe basis for some of the Robots under Storage's control..And seeing Z in his regular form at that size again was a small treat